KC Rivers - 2005

6’3 Shooting guard originally from Charlotte (independence) going into his sentor season at Oak Hill (spent his junior there as well). He avg. 8 ppg last year as a junior and hit a record 15 three pointers in a game.

His new list of offers include: Clemson, NC St., Tennessee, Charlotte, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest. Other schools showing interest include: G’town, Georgia Tech, Ohio State, and Penn St.

Ranked #78 by Rivals, #21 shooting guard. 4 star by Rivals and Blue Chip Hoops.

Latest info on him from Rivals. On paper, we’re still in the hunt but the belief continues to be he’ll be ACC-bound. His list of leaders remain: Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Charlotte and NC State.

KC Rivers - Rivals update from 6/7/04

6/8/04

Committed today to Clemson.

KC Rivers commits to Clemson - 6/8/04

Clemson has been accumalating pretty good recruiting classes the last few years (2005 - Julius Powell, KC Rivers, both 4 star players; 2004 - Troy Mathis, James Mays, Cheyenne Moore, Sam Perry, Clifford Hammonds).

Clemson’s players Terrence Oglesby, left,[B] [SIZE=5]K.C. Rivers[/SIZE][/B], center, and Sam Perry, right, react during the second half of the basketball game in a 72-82 losing effort against Charlotte in Clemson, S.C., Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2008.

KC is real good. I feel scorned. I was hurt. He’s a legacy. I expected him to come. Man, I love Dinkins more than my dad.

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;282400]KC is real good. I feel scorned. I was hurt. He’s a legacy. I expected him to come. Man, I love Dinkins more than my dad.[/QUOTE]

I was with you 'till the last sentance (although I never got to see Dink play so that may be why). :smile:

If you never saw Dinkins play, he was our version of a Allen Iverson. With his first step he could get by anyone, head to head. Like Iverson, not the fastest guy on the court, but definately had the best first step.

Ah I love this thread. Heh heh…

Dink was great. His “Shake 'n Bake” was much more famous than Kraft Foods flavored coating. Another one of my favorite was Sean Colson (URI transfer). Those were very special times. It’s a shame not to see KC in Niner green. He would be jumping up and down instead of that sorry look.

KC is real good. I feel scorned. I was hurt. He's a legacy. I expected him to come. Man, I love Dinkins more than my dad.

awesome!