KENYON HARMON

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226029]just a big hunch…[/QUOTE]

You come on the board trashing his attitude and drive based on a “hunch”?

This kid PROBABLY would have busted his ass for the team if he was here, given all the stuff he has been through. I’m willing to bet any team that gets him is MUCH better off for having him.

Sox, is this dude your boy or what. You are President of the Harmon Fan Club.

[QUOTE=mineshaft;226114]Sox, is this dude your boy or what. You are President of the Harmon Fan Club.[/QUOTE]

lol Dont mess with my boy Kenyan :shades:

You come on the board trashing his attitude and drive based on a "hunch"?

This kid PROBABLY would have busted his ass for the team if he was here, given all the stuff he has been through. I’m willing to bet any team that gets him is MUCH better off for having him.

the last kid we had decommit from the program and then claim he was still very high on us turned into being tool bag. just not fond of guys who are as inconsistant as beasley and harmon have been through their recruiting procress. There are probably reasons why he isn’t committed here anymore.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226118]There are probably reasons why he isn’t committed here anymore.[/QUOTE]

Um yeah, like GRADES. Jesus can we cut the kid some slack. He wanted to be a Niner, ended up not having the grades, and had to decommit.

Has he signed with another D1 school? NO. So then how is he a “toolbag”? If he backed out and immediately signed with Tenn or Clemson or someone, then you would have a point (as in Tatums case), but he didnt, and you dont. He is likely going JUCO.

Dax’s replies on this thread are embarassing.

In case anyone from Harmon’s camp/family/etc reads this, realize that there are a few idiots on every messageboard.

I just want to tie things together here… This is a quote from another thread.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;227174]way to be positive there hombre. i hope they don’t read this board like other recruits who pretended to be their mom[/QUOTE]
Burn! :flame:

Dax's replies on this thread are embarassing.

In case anyone from Harmon’s camp/family/etc reads this, realize that there are a few idiots on every messageboard.

Mom Beasley says “Hi” :lmao:

He is likely going JUCO.

Cool! That means we can recruit him in a year, after all we do like are JUCO transfers.

Cool! That means we can recruit him in a year, after all we do like are JUCO transfers.

doubt it

doubt it

Oh well, just a thought.

So what’s the deal on dax’s boy? Juco, Charlotte, or Auburn?

most likely juco.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228228]doubt it[/QUOTE]
Why you say that? Why wouldn’t we recruit him. if he does go JUCO then turns out to be a top 20 JUCO recruit and we need to hand out a schollie, then why wouldn’t we recruit a guy that has committed here already once.

Why you say that? Why wouldn't we recruit him. if he does go JUCO then turns out to be a top 20 JUCO recruit and we need to hand out a schollie, then why wouldn't we recruit a guy that has committed here already once.

I think you are forgetting that he decommited after beasley decided to stick with dalonte. Then he recommited. Then decommited once again.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;234427]I think you are forgetting that he decommited after beasley decided to stick with dalonte. Then he recommited. Then decommited once again.[/QUOTE]

Yea all that committing and decommitting probably didn’t sit well with Bobby and our assistants. I can see why they wouldn’t pursue this guy when he gets out of the JUCO ranks, they don’t want a guy who can’t seem to make his mind up.

Yea all that committing and decommitting probably didn't sit well with Bobby and our assistants. I can see why they wouldn't pursue this guy when he gets out of the JUCO ranks, they don't want a guy who can't seem to make his mind up.

Has the point that grades keeps him from enrolling sunk in?

Going after him from the JUCO ranks wouldn’t be a bad idea unless the coaching staff is worried he wouldn’t be able to stay academically eligible.

Apparently he is on Benny Moss’s radar now, so there is a chance he could be a seahawk in the fall. This is a recent occurance, that is why UNCW is not listed on his scout.com profile.

[QUOTE=Seahawk358;234486]Apparently he is on Benny Moss’s radar now, so there is a chance he could be a seahawk in the fall. This is a recent occurance, that is why UNCW is not listed on his scout.com profile.[/QUOTE]

If I recall, he was a Benny recruit. Seems like a good idea for Benny to hop back Harmon, he could use a good break.