Key to Season: Curtis Withers

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out, but he is the key to how far this team goes. Very pleased to see CW step up his assertiveness. Maybe Cincy was a wake up call that even talented teams have to show up and play hard.

Agreed…Withers has been playing very passive this year. His stats are below last season’s and he certainly hasn’t lived up to the billing coming into this game, but he definitely was aggressive. I was happy to see how he played.

he played great

His jumper doesn’t seem to be falling as much this year. Seems to me that he is fading away when he attempts them, but today he was a MONSTER on the boards, and that is his game

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 05:35 PM [b] His jumper doesn't seem to be falling as much this year. Seems to me that he is fading away when he attempts them, but today he was a MONSTER on the boards, and that is his game [/b]
Yeah, he had a good game but his offense still seems to be off. A lot of his points came off of putbacks and wide open dunks. He missed a lot of shots that he created himself from the post. It was still nice to see him hustle more and i think his shots will start falling more in time. He was dominting everyone on the boards.

At least Curt played tough. He has not sustained that for a whole game all year, until today. His jumper will come back.

Curt was a beast on the boards today, it was a nice site to see. He can be a monster when he wants to

I think he made an extra effort to be a beast. Hopefully it will come naturally to him again if he continues to make the effort.

He’s the best player on the court when he wants to be. He just has to play hard for 30 minutes.

You know?.. I never noticed but… Did he wear a headband tonight?

No headband tonight.

Still turning the ball over too often and still not hitting shots from outside, but he’s my avatar for a reason.

I was thinking about changing to EBaz, Curt. Thanks for showing up today.