La Salle Post Game

So I’m posting a little pre-mature but… if we hang on, the PGs (Harris and Gerrity) should be the MVPs of the game. By far the best from them together.

1. Dewhurst is taking great shots… they are just not going in
  2. Gerrity’s awesome ally oops to CC3
  3. Mack gets better every game it seems, as long as he doesn’t foul out
  4. Anderson… WELCOME THE **** BACK!!!
  5. Jones should have had 20pts tonight.
  6. Glad to see CC3 be aggresive on the offense
  7. Still waiting to see Wilderness step up

A big win on the road, a LOSS would have been HORRIBLE!!

So I'm posting a little pre-mature but... if we hang on, the PGs (Harris and Gerrity) should be the MVPs of the game. By far the best from them together.

WHY THE F@#$ ARE YOU POSTING THIS NOW? WE HAVE A 4PT LEAD WITH 50SECS TO PLAY?!?!?!?!?!

WHY THE F@#$ ARE YOU POSTING THIS NOW? WE HAVE A 4PT LEAD WITH 50SECS TO PLAY?!?!?!?!?!
[SIZE=7][COLOR=SeaGreen]

P0WN3D BY MY MF’N BOY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=TRLeader;287640]WHY THE F@#$ ARE YOU POSTING THIS NOW? WE HAVE A 4PT LEAD WITH 50SECS TO PLAY?!?!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha!!! my thoughts exactly!!!

I added the WIN part after the game. I also said pre-mature. My statements would have been the same if it was a loss, God forbid. Chill the **** OUT... Meeting some people out tonight and wanted to add my thoughts real quick.

Frustrating game to listen too but u got the feeling we were going to pull out the win in the end.

Mack is a scoring machine. He is averaging around 15 in his last 6 or so games. Any chance anyone will be able to make a torrent out of this game?

I caught the end of this discussion on the radio. Can someone fill me in on what Sweirad was saying about the officials or the director of officals after the game?? I saw something in the shoutbox with expletives…

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;287641][SIZE=7][COLOR=SeaGreen]

P0WN3D BY MY MF’N BOY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

yes, maybe so… but come on

Motion to ban haxor from this board…

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;287656]I caught the end of this discussion on the radio. Can someone fill me in on what Sweirad was saying about the officials or the director of officals after the game?? I saw something in the shoutbox with expletives…[/QUOTE]

Basically Jim and Matt was saying one of the refs came over DURING THE GAME and asked the supervisor of officials (evaluator) if Bobby was giving him any sh*t. What a dick, I doubt he pulls that stunt in Halton Arena, can the A10 not find better officials? If we are seriously a high major, why do we have low-major officials?

I really like the fact we have so many guys getting good minutes. Bobby is managing the game well and keeping the guys fresh. We had 9 players with over 10 minutes. Lee was the team high at 31. We are really getting some development time for our younger guys that will pay dividends come tourney time.

Goldwire 18
Mack 16
Coley 13
Gerrity 13
Andersen 9

Thats what I like to see…that and us not forcing threes in the second half. Good win, lets keep it up.

Road wins in the A-10 are so important this season so it’s great to see that the guys were able to keep their heads on after the UMass game and get this win. It seems like the road struggles from earlier in the year have finally come to an end.

Three quick points:

1. A road win this season is a big deal, no matter who its against.

2. The point distribution is very encouraging and gives us some hope for next year, post-Goldwire.

3. It’s La Salle. Who cares. But don’t forget that we lost easy games like this earlier in the season. It’s good to see our team’s gotten past that stage.

Let’s keep the momentum going into this exciting season.

That is a great looking box score! Go Niners! Incredible output from the #1 spot! Great point spread, and 50% on FG [I][B]and[/B][/I] 3PTFG! Not to mention keeping their heads straight through a frustraiting game. Good job Bobby!

[QUOTE=gotLutz;287724]Three quick points:

1. A road win this season is a big deal, no matter who its against.

2. The point distribution is very encouraging and gives us some hope for next year, post-Goldwire.

3. It’s La Salle. Who cares. But don’t forget that we lost easy games like this earlier in the season. It’s good to see our team’s gotten past that stage.

Let’s keep the momentum going into this exciting season.[/QUOTE]

About 3. I care, others too. I like you. Don’t talk like an ACC snob.

Great game from our point guards. Harris and Gerrity each played 20 minutes. They combined for: 9 assists, 0 turnovers, 19 points, 2 rebounds, and 2 steals.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;287756]That is a great looking box score! Go Niners! Incredible output from the #1 spot! Great point spread, and 50% on FG [I][B]and[/B][/I] 3PTFG! Not to mention keeping their heads straight through a frustraiting game. Good job Bobby![/QUOTE]

19 pts, 9 assists, 2 boards, 2 steals and zero turnovers, including 8-10 from the line and Gerrity’s 6-6 down the stretch.

That might have been by committee, but that is the best line we’ve gotten from the PG position since the Colson years. I’ll gladly take that kind of production every night.

Ian popping off for 9 pts in 12 minutes was such a welcome sight as well.

About 3. I care, others too. I like you. Don't talk like an ACC snob.

What the hell?

That was a great win. Don’t give a crap who it iwas against, any win on the road is a feather in the cap.

The scoring balance we had last night brings a tear to my eye.