La Salle Post Game

About 3. I care, others too. I like you. Don't talk like an ACC snob.

its hard to sound like an acc snob when your talking about someone else in your conferenceā€¦ la salle isnt anything impressive this year IMO and in many other ppls on this boardā€¦

[QUOTE=s9er;287829]That was a great win. Donā€™t give a crap who it iwas against, any win on the road is a feather in the cap.

The scoring balance we had last night brings a tear to my eye.[/QUOTE]

YEP! Itā€™s a good thing we (Gerrity) hit FTs when we had to. Our FT% is still like crap!!

[QUOTE=gotLutz;287806]What the hell?[/QUOTE]

Look man, Iā€™ve got this snob radar thatā€™s freaking me out. Iā€™m letting asshole fans ruin my experience. (Iā€™m not calling you an asshole.) The way I see it, people post messed up sh*t here all the time. They donā€™t even know it. Like how most white folks are racist.

Your post: It was casual. You were just giving your opinion, thatā€™s all.

But to me, that game was far from meaningless. And that opponent wasnā€™t a nobody. And to me, to suggest that they were is a messed-up thing. No offense.

About 3. I care, others too. I like you. Don't talk like an ACC snob.
Wow... you got that from that. I want what you are on!

Miller and sleep deprivation. And I think itā€™s my sensitive time.

Look man, I've got this snob radar that's freaking me out. Iā€™m letting asshole fans ruin my experience. (I'm not calling you an asshole.) The way I see it, people post messed up sh*t here all the time. They don't even know it. [B]Like how most white folks are racist.[/B]

But to me, that game was far from meaningless. And that opponent wasnā€™t a nobody. And to me, to suggest that they were is a messed-up thing. No offense.

Wha?

Look man, I've got this snob radar that's freaking me out. Iā€™m letting asshole fans ruin my experience. (I'm not calling you an asshole.) The way I see it, people post messed up sh*t here all the time. They don't even know it. [B][I]Like how most white folks are racist[/I][/B].

That sounds like a black racistsā€™ statement to me.

[QUOTE=919R;287990][B][I]That sounds like a black racistsā€™ statement to me.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

No, it just sounds ignorant.

No, it just sounds ignorant.

No, Iā€™ll stick with racist. The poster makes a derogatory comment about an entire group of people (or ā€œmostā€ of them) based on nothing but their raceā€¦Yes, I think that falls under the racist comment category.

What was the technical foul on our ā€œbenchā€ for?

good question. letā€™s move on!!!and while weā€™re at it, letā€™s get the democratic party to do the same! (sorry. didnā€™t mean to start another bruhaha.)

Look man, I've got this snob radar that's freaking me out. Iā€™m letting asshole fans ruin my experience. (I'm not calling you an asshole.) The way I see it, people post messed up sh*t here all the time. They don't even know it. Like how most white folks are racist.

Iā€™m the second NNN regular youā€™ve called a ā€œsnobā€ on here. Youā€™re an idiot.

[QUOTE=49er1;288080]What was the technical foul on our ā€œbenchā€ for?[/QUOTE]

Well, anyone? Beuller? Beuller? I gots to know.

Well, anyone? Beuller? Beuller? I gots to know.

Not sure, but if I remember correctly, it was for Bobby being outside the coachā€™s box.