Lady Niners 78, South Carolina 72

Great job by the Lady Niners with their win AT South Carolina tonight. Home game against Michigan this Friday night… if they win that one, they may be sniffing some national respect.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 09:21 PM [b] Great job by the Lady Niners with their win AT South Carolina tonight. Home game against Michigan this Friday night... if they win that one, they may be sniffing some national respect. [/b]
Congrats to the women. Katie is quite a coach!!!

I’m pretty sure tonight’s win either set or tied the women’s best start.

Great job lady Niners and Katie!! Good pick-up Judy!! I really like Katie and I think she’s going to take the lady Niners program very far.

Charlotte Downs South Carolina On The Road, 78-72

[b]It was South Carolina's first-ever non-conference loss at the Colonial Center, snapping a 14 game streak, and marked the team's first non-conference home loss overall since the 2000 season. [/b]

I will be sure to give them some major love tomorrow night … too bad they don’t play before Saturday’s game …

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 11:52 PM [b] I will be sure to give them some major love tomorrow night ... too bad they don't play before Saturday's game ... [/b]
Uh, they do. They play Michigan at home on Friday night.

GO NINERETTES!!