Lady Niner's win again

10-0

FINAL CHARLOTTE 72 Northwestern 64

Congratulations Ladies!!

Impressive start for the ladies. Katie has that program on the right track and they should already be ranked but we know how that goes when you’re a Charlotte team.

NIIIICE! :clap:

Go lady Niners. The only problem I have, is I think i might end up traveling with the girls team if they make the tourney instead of the guys which would stink…not that I hate the girls, just I dont think wherever they end up I’ll be able to watch the guys NCAA game. Either way go Lady Niners, hopefully next week they’ll do what we all wish our guys would…be ranked <_<

How the fudge do you go 8-0 and only get 2 votes? Perception is everything. How good you are doesn’t matter. I see them taking care of business and going 12-0 after next week too. Wonder if that will get them to 3 votes?

clt loves charlotte bball but could care less about the girls team. girls sports are a waste of time and money. except for tennis.

I think our low number of votes has to do with our schedule. The only quality looking team so far is Michigan and they were 2-3 or 3-2 or soemthing when we played them-not that great. I think we’re good this yr (you can’t win 10 straight games even against crappy teams if you aren’t good.) I just don’t think we have had many tough tests this year. I am optimistic that we will kick ass when confronted with tough tests.

It would be awesome if the ladies remained undefeated til 15-0 or 20-0 and Halton Arena started to draw a lot bigger crowds for the girls games. Either way, I will be there all season except for our Jan. 2 date vs Austin Peay.

On a side note, our boys team needs to hit more free throws. Who agrees?

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 12:21 AM [b] clt loves charlotte bball but could care less about the girls team. girls sports are a waste of time and money. except for tennis. [/b]
Don't forget vollyball!

183 of 259 free throws, .707, take note guys!

Two votes equates to a tie for 34th in the poll. If they tonight and win first round game, then defeat Florida (6-4) in their tournament next week, they might get some real attention after defeating an SEC opponent.

10-0 is nothing to complain about, regardless of the schedule.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 08:45 AM [b] 10-0 is nothing to complain about, regardless of the schedule. [/b]
No doubt!

The men’s OOC schedule sucks but I’d take 10-0 in a heartbeat. And to be honest, we should be approaching that if not for the two blown chances.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 08:45 AM [b] If they tonight and win first round game, then defeat Florida (6-4) in their tournament next week, they might get some real attention after defeating an SEC opponent. [/b]
Well they did win [b]AT[/b] South Carolina in late November. That was pretty cool.

FSU will be tough for them tonight, but we’re playing mighty well right now. It would be awesome to start conference play 14-0.

[i]Originally posted by VA49er[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 06:00 AM [b] Don't forget vollyball! [/b]
best. spectator sport. ever.

Women’s soccer isn’t too shabby.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Dec 22 2004, 11:04 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Dec 22 2004, 11:04 AM)

hhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant stop laughing… Here we go with another 25 page of women… Woo Hoo!

Irvine Valley

Oakland Community College. Only a couple of weak spots.

One of the Pitt Panthers volleyball players

Don’t give up on the GD thread yet … we have to reach 10000!

You can post all the volleyball team pictures you want, but nothing will top the '96-'97 Niner squad. Go to Belk Gym and look up on the wall in the south courts, and you’ll see all you need to see. Not one weak link on the team.

God Bless Jim McClellan!!!