LBSU/Rutgers Student Tickets

good crowd out today for the game. lots of tents. the one thing i liked the most was a good number people who were out there were wearing some form of charlotte shirt, much more than ive seen in the past.

defintely a nice turnout…10 tents, hope to have more next time

Very good crowd this morning. Ticket office is insanely slow. I guess it was the two game distribution. I didn’t camp out.

I joked that I may have to camp out for Saint Louis this season. Good to have all the folks out!

yeah they were crazy slow seems like they would have already had the campers tickets lined up and ready to go… but once they got started it went pretty fast…

CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY

I was extremely impressed with the turnout of both campers and non campers. Ill definitely be camping out for every home game this year. Last night was my first time camping for a non-Cincy game.

I CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!!

Its gonna be a fun year camping out for me, since I’m not gonna be by myself a lot :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 12:09 PM [b] Its gonna be a fun year camping out for me, since I'm not gonna be by myself a lot :D [/b]
hell yeah its gonna be fun. man, why the hell wasnt i doing this last year!? :blink:

oh well, ill make up for lost time

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Nov 17 2004, 12:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Nov 17 2004, 12:13 PM)

To clue in the clueless on campus, it would be great if some creative students would post up some of this pre-season hype and pub (# 19 on the SI cover, for example) around campus on the bulletin boards and kiosks, etc. to get the flames “fanned” a bit and attract some of those marginal students. You know, just copy the actual pix, polls, headlines, magazine covers, etc. from various publications, web sites and put 'em up where they’re seen ALL over campus. Once they come, see some big wins and the national attention attached, they’ll be HOOKED for life like we are. GO NINERS!!! Get that pub posted!!

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 12:41 PM [b] To clue in the clueless on campus, it would be great if some creative students would post up some of this pre-season hype and pub (# 19 on the SI cover, for example) around campus on the bulletin boards and kiosks, etc. to get the flames "fanned" a bit and attract some of those marginal students. You know, just copy the actual pix, polls, headlines, magazine covers, etc. from various publications, web sites and put 'em up where they're seen ALL over campus. Once they come, see some big wins and the national attention attached, they'll be HOOKED for life like we are. GO NINERS!!! Get that pub posted!! [/b]
greatest. idea. ever.
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Nov 17 2004, 12:43 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Nov 17 2004, 12:43 PM)

Chisox, nice to meet you. That was a great campout, especially since it was the first game, and should only get better. Our tent will be out every game, and I may have to be one of those out there every time.

Met a lot of new faces. This is going to be a fun year.

clt declares: do not post the si cover. the chapel hill wannabees will be all over it. and future clt types would pee on the tar heel.

If there isn’t a front page story on tomorrow’s UTimes about the season, I will be highly disappointed.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 02:11 PM [b] clt declares: do not post the si cover. the chapel hill wannabees will be all over it. and future clt types would pee on the tar heel. [/b]
I thought about that. Just cut out the tar-hole-kid-with-the-head-case and just show the rest of the cover.

UTimes sent a photographer down to take a photo or two.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 04:44 PM [b] UTimes sent a photographer down to take a photo or two. [/b]
You guys should call into the Morning Sports Page (WFNZ 610AM) every morning you camp out. They'd love it. Plus, good pub.

Hey C49er haven’t you graduated yet!! :lol:

I’ll try to bring donuts again! :stuck_out_tongue:

GO NINERS!

I missed out on those dammit <_<

I’m going to try to camp out for the next distribution…so i’ll have you meet you fella’s (and ladies) that post…