Lefty vs Metro

i voted for metro

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;228148]Just keep the votes coming. :biggrin: :dribble: :popcorn:[/QUOTE]
you are on a roll
I was up 17-14 and your gaurds (oracle and Na) started popping 3’s

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228149]i voted for metro[/QUOTE]
dax,
its like fighting City Hall

sorry metro

I got your back T…JW

[QUOTE=metro;228152]
its like fighting City Hall[/QUOTE]

All you people up there in City Hall,
You’re in’ it up for the people that’s in the streets.
This is a song for the people in the streets,
Not the people City Hall.
All you mother
*** in the streets it’s time to rise up, up up up
Come along children and ****in’ rise!

Lots of times when me and KG are watchin’
All the ****in’ shit that goes down at City Hall,
We get the feeling we should **** shit up,
Yeah we should ****in’ start a riot.
A Riot!

We have ‘em screaming in the streets,
we have ‘em tippin’ over shit and breakin’ ****in’ windows of small businesses,
and settin’ ****in’ fires!

[QUOTE=lake49er;228154]I got your back T…JW[/QUOTE]

:toast:

this is what march madness is all about… what a rivalry!

it was pretty close before metro started ranting. now he is down by 11. jason4life made the same mistake in his poll vs. jimmyhat.

This is a matchup everyone will be talking about for years. Watch for it to be replayed on ESPN Classics in future years.

[QUOTE=metro;228126]Lefty pulled away since Oracle…err’ NA logged in

whip out that “urban” username too[/QUOTE]

It’s been awhile since we checked out the board, but we are back and better than ever. Niner Nation looks great, and I like the “mostly safe for work” version, even though I have a private office and don’t really need to pretend.

Some things never change. Like Metro. He still has the mind of an eight year old and the marturity of a two year old.

Dang! Substitution!!!
:lmao: :clap:

Our company needs in red with low miles. And it can’t be a rebuild from scrap parts. Someone tell Metro to go out back in his yard and scrounge around for one between the junked cars.

wow, what a run!
15 votes in a row… since the 20-20 tie.

[QUOTE=Max Power;228158]this is what march madness is all about… what a rivalry!

it was pretty close before metro started ranting. now he is down by 11. jason4life made the same mistake in his poll vs. jimmyhat.[/QUOTE]
So what you’re saying is that Metro had a chance before he started typing again? :thumbsup:

strange stats on these votes this week
the vote totals are consistent except the Metro Lefty game (20 extra)
you’d think all games pretty much got voted on roughly the same amount of times
I guess 20 posters didn’t vote in the others…?

bust- dax 48
cass- chi17 43
metro- left 67
pcon- gill 41
mike- switch 47

it was like that last round too. Allie and mines was wicked high. I think it just depends on how much time your threads on the main page

[QUOTE=Gill2003;228254]it was like that last round too. Allie and mines was wicked high. I think it just depends on how much time your threads on the main page[/QUOTE]

Don’t be ridiculous. It’s a conspiracy!!!

it was like that last round too. Allie and mines was wicked high. I think it just depends on how much time your threads on the main page

Don’t listen to Gill, metro. Remember that he WON that match-up, so he’s part of the conspiracy! :slight_smile:

If metro’s rants are what’s keeping this on the front page, does that make them self-fulfilling prophecies?

On the other hand, any reference to Sir Charles is good by me. Unless you count that stupid commerical he’s in with Wade. I swear I’ve seen that a million times.

I’m just wondering if NA ever picked up a bat or ball? I’ll give my vote to the guy who actually wore a jock instead of just sniffing them.

On the other hand, any reference to Sir Charles is good by me. Unless you count that stupid commerical he's in with Wade. I swear I've seen that a million times.

I HATE that commercial… :hammer: