legit or pretend?

The Rockies clinched a playoff spot yesterday and actually have a chance to win the division. Are the 'Rocks legit or pretenders?

I don’t see their pitching being strong enough to beat Philly or StLou in a 7-game series. They might wind up winning the NL West though because the Dodgers are banged up right now.

They can win a 5 game series, because pretty much anyone can. They really need to make the Divisional Series 7 games, or at least only give the Wild Card one Home game instead of two.

they are so versatile in so many ways. and they have the faith. i could definitely see a Yankees rocks world series. though the cards have the pitching.

Their bullpen is very good, and often the hottest team ends up winning the pennant. This is the team I least want my Phillies to face in the NLDS. But, let’s get real–St. Louis is winning it all this year.

The Rockies clinched a playoff spot yesterday and actually have a chance to win the division. Are the 'Rocks legit or pretenders?

Hopefully the Dodgers can win 1 game in the homestand to stop them from winning the division.

as someone without a speific favorite team…i would worry about the angels. they do everything right. and speed kills. with the addition of kazmir and healthy pitching…do it all chone figgins…and swing only if its a ball vladdy…they are the team to beat. they always seem to give the yankees the hardest time too.

as someone without a speific favorite team...i would worry about the angels. they do everything right. and speed kills. with the addition of kazmir and healthy pitching...do it all chone figgins...and swing only if its a ball vladdy...they are the team to beat. they always seem to give the yankees the hardest time too.

As a Yankees fan the Angels have been a thorn in my side for a while, but the Angels success hasn’t been great in a 7 game series. IMO any team given 2 good starters can win a 5 game series. The 7 game series is where the better team usually comes forward.

I think the Yankees are better equipped to play the Angels now then they were in the past, but I still would rather not see them at all.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203917304574415141027104578.html

the Rockies are horrible and dont stand a chance making it out of the 2nd round…pretenders.

the Rockies are horrible and dont stand a chance making it out of the 2nd round....pretenders.

great analysis

great analysis

He’s a braves fan, and they couldn’t catch them

Phillies taking it in game 5? Cole has been shakey and probably hasn’t been getting his sleep with the new baby in the house…