Let's Admit IT!! Indiana does SUCK!

We should have won by 10 atleast!! I know people are going to say that I am downing the good time, but come on!!! We should have won by 10 atleast!!! What are we doing wrong?? I’ll take the win, but we need to figure out what our IDENTITY is!! Still allot of things going on wrong on the court!!

ITI and the NBA equals :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 11:20 PM [b] We should have won by 10 atleast!! I know people are going to say that I am downing the good time, but come on!!! We should have won by 10 atleast!!! What are we doing wrong?? I'll take the win, but we need to figure out what our IDENTITY is!! Still allot of things going on wrong on the court!!

ITI and the NBA equals :lol: [/b]

IU is a very bad team.

Why can’t we just win a game and be happy? We won, it doesn’t matter how much we won by or how good they are, we won. Why can no one ever just accept a win around here. I can see us winning the National Championship and people here saying how badly Lutz got outcoached and how bad Plavich’s shot selection was. It’s okay to just sit back and be satisfied with a victory…

Just watched the game for the first time. We played like absolute shit… I’ll still take the win of course, but we have a lot more talent than we showed on the court tonight.

I propose that we don’t even watch the game unless the team we play is ranked ahead of us. That way we can’t complain after a win “well we should have won by…” :smiley:

I am ecstatic about the victory. It’s just dissapointing to watch our team underachieve. We are so much better then we have shown this year. Hopefully this victory will be a springboard to better things for this team. Maybe it was the spark we needed.

I think that’s the way most fans feel, or at least I hope so. I was really happy that we won, but man, we are a hard team to watch.

Heck, we beat Mike Davis, we might beat SLU this year (I still don’t see it happening), but this team HAS to pick it up before conference play. Indiana is well coached, but can’t hit a shot to save their lives. I’ve said it all along, I would not want to be a black coach in Indiana. At least Davis isn’t as bad off as Tubby Smith. He’s won a national championship, and they’ve been calling for his head ever since.

After Davis gets let go, I’d love for him to come here as an assistant for a couple of years, he could take us to the next level. He seems to like our program well enough, I’d love to have him on the sidelines.

DJ White and Ewing can play that is for sure.

Can’t believe a frosh did that do us downlow, but yeah, they have some studs. If Davis gets enough of a chance, he could develop a real squad up at IU.

They are young, and playing a brutal schedule, but they are still pretty bad this year. That’s not to say they won’t be good later on, but they are taking some serious lumps right now.

I bet they finish .500 or better in the Big Ten this year.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 10:20 AM [b] I think that's the way most fans feel, or at least I hope so. I was really happy that we won, but man, we are a hard team to watch.

[/b]

You’re telling me… I ate more of my fingernails last night than my food…

P.S. I love Butter49er’s positive notes… Keep up the good work :smiley:

Its is odd that we are complaining about having all this talent and not producing. The Two die-hard IU fans, beside me at Piccasso’s, were saying the same thing about IU. They were talking about how much talent they had and were surprised Charlotte was beating them.

IU does not suck…Their team lost some tough games, be happy for this win it will look good come tourney time

Indy isn’t the Indy of old, but they are going to beat some people this year, especially at home. The W may not help tons, but the L would definately hurt.

I guarantee the committe will stil look at this as a good road win for Charlotte. Indiana will get on a roll this year. They just need a cupcake or two to get started.

Are you kidding me? IU looked like a national championship team last night!!!

I still can’t believe we beat that powerhouse UNCA by 12, I would be suprised if they don’t at least make the Elite 8.

The quote of the game last night (all to familiar)…“he’s having his best night as a Hoosier”

PB, i feel ya man. I really believe we are the best team to put on TV, I’ve said it since our first game last season when I was a freshman. We can beat, in a spactacular way, Syracuse in their house after winning the national chapionship, yet take teams like UNCA and even the South Florida game last year, and make them close games or at least giving them a chance late int he game to win. Not all of our games are good games by how well we played, but no matter who we play, we play at their level and keep it close.