LETS BLOW LOCAL RADIO UP TODAY!!! DO YOUR PART!!

[QUOTE=ChevEE;341216]Gary and jim are still on. I think they are behind us. They give us a lot of good time in the winter.[/QUOTE]

Figured as much, they are IMO the most sensible part of the radio station. But was surprised when I read the start of this thread.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;340925]
The Phone # for all the WFNZ shows is 704-570-9610

Chuck Howard on from 10 - 11
Mac Attack 11- 3
Pac Man 3 - 7

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;341237]Figured as much, they are IMO the most sensible part of the radio station. But was surprised when I read the start of this thread.[/QUOTE]

Only reason I didnā€™t mention them is it was 10am when I posted the thread and their thread was over, I will add them now.

Only reason I didn't mention them is it was 10am when I posted the thread and their thread was over, I will add them now.
And we're probably now more likely to pick up some last minute supporters from the morning show than packer's show............ simply because by the time they hear it on Packer's show tomorrow, it will be too late to drive out there and join in on the fun.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;341193]You will definitely get some free BBQ with QCBā€™s sorry ass picks. Nice plug on the rally.[/QUOTE]

YES!!! Thanks to the Yanks and Black Sox going under 9.5 I win the platter!!!

[QUOTE=C49er;341202]Jimmy, can you give us some info on how this works for those of us who have never called in? Iā€™m sure itā€™s really easy to do, but what has stopped me so far is that I donā€™t know what to expect when I call. Get us started.

Maybe we can get some commitments for people to call in. Anyone? Iā€™m in!
:49ers:[/QUOTE]

I was on Chuckā€™s Show and Pac Man and was on hold for a total of 5 minutes. It is very easy, 1) Call in and tell then what you want to talk about 2) Turn your radio down and listen to the show over the phone 3) when the come to you, try not to make and ass of yourself and even if you do, just make sure you mention the rally.

The host want to talk about whatever tha callers want to talk about. If we bombard them with calls, they will talk about the rally all day. You canā€™t be *******ss and just sit and listen though, YOU NEED TO CALL!!!

And Eric you can listen to all these show over the net.

Didnā€™t have time to call today, but did send e-mails with pics of the goal posts to Chuck and Mac. My buddy who listens to FNZ all day said he heard my e-mail read on Chuckā€™s show while someone else (assuming Jimmy) called in.

Couldnā€™t listen to Mac today, so I donā€™t know if he mentioned it. I heard him mention the rally Friday before they went off the air.

I will try to call during lunch tomorrow.

We could always flood the Whiner line tonight and maybe they will put it on at the beginning of every hour on Packerā€™s show. Jut call and leave a message.

The Diamonds Direct Whiner Line is your chance to gripe about anything bothering you in the world of sports! The only restriction-keep it SMUT FREE! Local: (704) 561-4976 Toll-Free Nationwide: (866) 561-4976

bump to stay ahead of the Fā€™ing dollar coin threadā€¦

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;341325]bump to stay ahead of the Fā€™ing dollar coin threadā€¦[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didnā€™t! Itā€™s on!

bump to stay ahead of the F'ing dollar coin thread.....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;341326]Oh no you didnā€™t! Itā€™s on![/QUOTE]

Damn you and your coin!!!

Fear the Gold Dollar!:biggrin:

bump

Bump

i listen to wbt talk radio all the time and have not heard any mention of it there. the guy in the morning (keith larson 9-12) and the guy in the afternoon (jeff katz 3-6) talk alot about and usually are supportive of local causes. they have a huge audience, may want to give them a call. 570-1110 thanks! iā€™ll be there tonight.

Sent an email to MSP this morning inviting Jim out to the rally. They mentioned it and talked about it briefly on the air.

sad sad sad, a board full of non radio callin wusssies

Iā€™ll call when my boss leaves.

I plan on finishing my sign and calling Macā€™s show when I head out to lunch.

Ive called in before about the Niners. I cant now though because Iā€™m at work.

Why arent these slacker students with nothing better to do calling in!? :lol:

busy signal??