Let's Get Creative on Chants

HIGH SCHOOL REFS, HIGH SCHOOL REFSā€¦

I recommended chanting A-10 refs at the high school refs during the Providence Day - Oak Hill game.

[QUOTE=Niner89;151350]Crawl back to your ā€œholeā€ idiot ! You ainā€™t funny ![/QUOTE]

Well it is true for this year. ā€œMr. Whinerā€ is another one.

IM screen name Chants49erbball to send in your ideas officially

We Want Bilas clapclapclap, clap, clap

or

An-Dy Ken-Nedy clapclapclap, clap, clap

or just the simple

Mar-Shall!..Mar-Shall!..Mar-Shall!

maybe i wasnā€™t clear enough. no chants ideas that belittle our program or anyone affiliated withour program. Our main intention is to belittle the other team. So people find some dirt on dayton

[QUOTE=jabo_pf;151425]Well it is true for this year. ā€œMr. Whinerā€ is another one.[/QUOTE]

No one cares to read your dumb tar hole opinion. Is p-f stands for pretty fā€™ed up??? As I was saying crawl back to your ā€œholeā€ teabo.

[QUOTE=Niner89;151504]No one cares to read your dumb tar hole opinion. Is p-f stands for pretty fā€™ed up??? As I was saying crawl back to your ā€œholeā€ teabo.[/QUOTE]

Nope that would be my initials

Nope that would be my initials

Youā€™re the same idiot who thinks our sports program is called UNCC.

Please leave. Nobody wants you here.

no more drama. please give me chant ideas.

Iā€™m thinking we could have numbers by the chants on the sheet we print out and then the guys in the front could signal numbers with their fingers.

How is that idea?

that sounds good but we only have 1 chant that has been submitted. still and that is yours happycamper

[QUOTE=the daxified one;151634]that sounds good but we only have 1 chant that has been submitted. still and that is yours happycamper[/QUOTE]
ā€œWeā€™re number one!ā€

in injuries to our fans. me, pi and you have all been in a hospital i think. speaking of pi where did he go?

I would not have seen the end of this basketball season without the surgery, 3 of the 4 blockages were 90%, 95% and a 99% one in the major artery. Yes, likely fatal.

iā€™m glad you are better. i hurt my left knee and pi hurt whatever knee he hurt. so iā€™m glad you are better and iā€™m glad nothing got worse for me.

Whereā€™s Mike Beasley?

Whats that roadkill? (for the ref with the blond toupee)

You got dunked on (When someone gets dunked on)

Wheres your weight room (For skinny guys who call touch fouls)

We want walk ons (IFFFFF we actually manage a blowout)

Token White Boy (for any opies)

I hope ā€œthis is our houseā€ can be true again. Itā€™s usually reserved for games at Davidson but it would be appropriate if we can reclaim home court.

thanks guysā€¦iā€™ll get those on the list. but please try to submit the ideas via AOL instant messenger or email if at all possible. Iā€™m going to eventually make a gmail account to get ideas from.

the email address has been created. you can email me at Chants49erBBall@gmail.com. in the subjects type your favorite 49er player of all time and the year you were accepted to Charlotte so i know its not another school trying to get us to chant stupid things

way too much work, for something so simple.