Lewis & Booker

OK…this season is shot and has been for over a month now.

Can we PLEASE get some guys some PT to see if they can grow a little before next season? Outside of EJ, our post presence is non-existent. Get Booker some minutes. What’s it gonna hurt. What, we want to lose by 17 instead of 25?

And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD…GET Carlos “The Next Alice Colson”" Williams OUT of the game. Our PG slot is God Awful…GOD AWFUL…you can’t tell me J. Lewis is worse…no way in HELL I believe that!!! Even if he is, I guarantee he will improve more with minutes and PT than Alice Colson ever will.

A damn 14 yr old, one armed girl with freckles could play the PG position better than our Alice.

Really…how much worse could we be? Let’s start building some minutes and some confidence for next year…hell, there’s a good chance they end up making a better team for THIS year!!!

Students…get the signs.

WE WANT LEWIS

WE WANT BOOKER

NOW!!!

Can we add the sign, we don’t want Bobby anymore!?!?!

I would like to see Booker also!!!

I agree. I was glad to see Phaler get minutes, but the others need more. Phaler was so insecure out there, I thought he needed the whole game to get comfortable. Not too much you can say good after the worst loss since the debacle in Louisville.

Ill support Lewis getting more minutes. But Booker!? Are you kidding me!? A post player!? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH what is your definition of a post player!? He is like 2 of 3498765 from behind the damn arc this year! I like Booker b/c he works hard in practice and seems to have a desire to win, but when he is on the court, he just fades out to the three point line and decides to play the two. Gimme a break. But yeah, get Lewis in there.

you can't tell me J. Lewis is worse....no way in HELL I believe that!!! Even if he is, I guarantee he will improve more with minutes and PT than Alice Colson ever will.
I think he is worse. I do not think he will improve.
Students......get the signs.

WE WANT LEWIS

NOW!!!

I’d rather we didn’t. Id rather he just leave and open up a scholarship for someone.

One man… Kyle Church.

49or bust where the hell were you? I thought you were comming to picassos?

Yeah you bastard.

49or bust where the hell were you? I thought you were comming to picassos?
Yea I was then I took a nap and didn't wake up. I hate it when that shit happens.

Ya know Gill, if you cared about me being there so badly, you could have called me.

You know Will, if you cared enough about Charlotte bball, you would of been there. Plus I did my part with my extravagently written IM’s

You know Will, if you cared enough about Charlotte bball, you would of been there.
Yea thats a complete load of BS. Nice try tho.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;215267]You know Will, if you cared enough about Charlotte bball, you would of been there. [/QUOTE]

Seriously. You could have set an alarm or something.

But then again… be glad you missed that massacre…

[QUOTE=49or bust;215269]Yea thats a complete load of BS. Nice try tho.[/QUOTE]

Not really, do you have an alarm clock?

Gotta Love will!

Not really, do you have an alarm clock?
I do, but I went to sleep at like 11 or 12. I didnt really think I'd sleep for that long. But that's beside the point. Going to Pic's to watch a game shows nothing about how much you care about Charlotte basketball. I can't even believe we are turning on each other now over this nonsense. We should all know that we all care about it the same. But, for me atleast, I know that if I had gone to watch this game it would ruin the rest of my damn day because I care that much. This shit pisses me off. I'm sorry if I don't want to spend the rest of my day pissed about this mess and if that somehow makes me less pashionate about the team then you guys. I didn't plan on sleeping through the game but my subconcious probably did because I want to survive another day without having a heart attack.

Too much to read at once.

it’s just a basketball game…give it a break…

I didn’t watch it either…I already knew the outcome before we played…

it's just a basketball game...give it a break...

I didn’t watch it either…I already knew the outcome before we played…

did you know it would be 34 points?

Why do you want to see Phaler get more minutes. The only thing he needs is to be shakeled to the bench. Ive been calling for some Lewis PT since like mid December. I think you have to play your seniors, if they are still trying hard. But if they cant win games, they need to share their minutes with underclassmen. Booker obvsiously needs a ton more PT before he is gonna be worthy of decent minutes. And Ian Anderson needs to get his ass in the gym and shoot about 800 threes a day. This guy can do nothing but shoot threes, and he cant shoot worth a damn. They have a machine at school that rebounds the balls and fires them at you, i’ve use the thing myself. Set that bitch up in the off season and shoot all day, please. Jobey Thomas didnt get that money jump shot by playing pickup games I assure you. Due to the extreme lack of talent we have, I really hope our coaching staff addresses the need to improve our shooting. I mean if you suck and cant get open thats one thing, but teams can literally let us shoot, and still win. I dont think we could score every trip down if we were playing 5 on 2 full court.