Line on Georgia Tech

The early line in Vegas is Georgia Tech -11

That just means that all the betters expect GTU to win. They have no idea if Charlotte is any good. I wonder how many points UNCG was expected to lose by.

The early line in Vegas is Georgia Tech -11

I will certainly take that line there

I will too… for $100,000. I’m putting my life savings on the line… Better email bobby…

I will too... for $100,000. I'm putting my life savings on the line... Better email bobby....

Geez man how old are you??? A 100,000 savings??? HOLY HELL THAT AINT FAIR:tongue:

Haha… it was a joke… I’m 23, and have a decent real estate portfolio, but zero liquid, and student loan debt up to my eyeballs…

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;269350]Haha… it was a joke… I’m 23, and have a decent real estate portfolio, but zero liquid, and student loan debt up to my eyeballs…[/QUOTE]

I, on the other hand, am not joking when I say I have 100,000+ in assets but I traded in 56 years of living and 40 years of working to get my nest egg to that level and higher. So, enjoy your youth, the money will come…if you trade in 56 years of your life and 40+ years of working… :wink:

11? Thats pretty high for a team that lost to UNCG.

Hey.

IS there a webiste u can actually make these bets?

And wots does all this -11 stuff mean. Please explain

Hey.

IS there a webiste u can actually make these bets?

And wots does all this -11 stuff mean. Please explain

minus 11 means ga tech should win by 11. if you bet on Charlotte you win and we “cover” if we lose by less, ie 86-76

you bet on tech, they gotta win by more than 11 to get paid