Listen to the game from WFNZ Online!!!

go to [URL=http://www.wfnz.com]http://www.wfnz.com[/URL] then click on [B]Listen Live[/B] which is on the left, located under Now on WFNZ.com. A window opens up, then you have to find Charlotte 610 AM on the right, click on the it, and blam! WFNZ opens up!!!:thumbsup:

EDIT:: you can just go to www.radiomat.com, register (takes 3 minutes max) then click on 18. WFNZ AM Charlotte, NC. It’ll open up the live audio to wfnz

go to [URL=http://www.wfnz.com]http://www.wfnz.com[/URL] then click on [B]Listen Live[/B] which is on the left, located under Now on WFNZ.com. A window opens up, then you have to find Charlotte 610 AM on the right, click on the it, and blam! WFNZ opens up!!!!:thumbsup:

EDIT:: you can just go to www.radiomat.com, register (takes 3 minutes max) then click on 18. WFNZ AM Charlotte, NC. It’ll open up the live audio to wfnz

sweet! I’m listening in after the panthers game…

Friendly bet that the game is blacked out on the internet, if not tonight, then for the next game. I assume it will be from the start unless they flub it up. They’re not going to make you pay for something only to give it free via a back door.

I don’t know… I mean, do they really black out games on the radio? Not that I’ve been paying attention, but I haven’t seen that before.

yeah, u might be right Brick, but its worth a shot!

Sorry to dissapoint, but the scrimmage game was blacked out so I imagine the rest of the season will be as well. Make since considering the new offering from Yahoo.

[QUOTE=scollie41;139119]Sorry to dissapoint, but the scrimmage game was blacked out so I imagine the rest of the season will be as well. Make since considering the new offering from Yahoo.[/QUOTE]

It wasn’t “blacked out” they never air the pre-season games. Matt is there calling the game but it is only practice for him and production.

There is no reason to not air a radio game.

i just listened and its the guys doing the morning sports page???

Will ch. 22 play the game audio?

I think online they are just looping stuff from throughout the week

I open the link…but get no feed at all.

WHEW!!! my alarm clock actually picks up the station!!! LUSH

I didn’t get the feed and broke down and spent $4.95 at Yahoo. Anyone else with any luck?

This really sucks for out of towners. Thanks a lot FNZ. What a crappy station…I mean if the damn “listen live” feature doesn’t work, then why have the link?

[QUOTE=ninermike;139131]I didn’t get the feed and broke down and spent $4.95 at Yahoo. Anyone else with any luck?[/QUOTE]

i did the same thing

Not a shock. Blacked out so you have to pay through Yahoo. Makes sense to draw people into paying. Hey, if you only like hoops, it’s November, December, January, Feburary, March. That is 5 x $4.95. Under $25 for a whole season of away games (and home if you can’t make it or don’t live in the area). That is a bargain. plus that gives you Lutz Live.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;139145]Not a shock. Blacked out so you have to pay through Yahoo. Makes sense to draw people into paying. Hey, if you only like hoops, it’s November, December, January, Feburary, March. That is 5 x $4.95. Under $25 for a whole season of away games (and home if you can’t make it or don’t live in the area). That is a bargain. plus that gives you Lutz Live.[/QUOTE]

I shan’t be paying $30 for the 9 games that aren’t at home or not on TV. Gotta draw the line somewhere, and this is it. Already purchased FullCourt, and after Tuesday there will only be 4-6 games I won’t see in person or on TV (depends on if the WTVI games show up on FullCourt). I watched GameTracker all night tonight, and got almost as much out of it as I did the live feed, and without the 30 second delay. The feed crashed about twice per game last year, so it just isn’t worth it to me.

[QUOTE=49erpi;139122]It wasn’t “blacked out” they never air the pre-season games. Matt is there calling the game but it is only practice for him and production.

There is no reason to not air a radio game.[/QUOTE]

As I was saying, you can’t listen to the games from that feed. The WFNZ crew did cover that game - I’m not sure if it was broadcast in Charlotte or not, but I listened to it over Yahoo.

I got caught up tonight so I could not listen, but I like the Yahoo package for me since I live 2.5 hours away and cannot make it down for all weeknight games plus I can listen to Lutz Live as well which is big plus for me.

sc

FNZ signal is weak even 20 miles outside Charlotte. Yahoo is clear anywhere in the world. Nice option to have.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;139161]FNZ signal is weak even 20 miles outside Charlotte. [/QUOTE]

20 miles outside Charlotte? I live 8 miles from the station and can’t pick up the signal clearly.