Little Ms Metro...

my daughter got her first bit of publicity…nice article on her fastpitch team with pics. Thats me on the back left.

http://southcharlottesportsreport.com/news/2008/issues/issue47.pdf

their record is now 56-2 :lmao:

56 and 2, DAYUM! I’ll bet they could give the Washington Nationals or Seattle Mariners a pretty good game :lol:

Nice… Are all the coaches grinning at the thought of a scholarship?

I’ve seen this team in action - they are the truth.

Nice... Are all the coaches grinning at the thought of a scholarship?
pretty much....hooray title 9 :biggrin:
I've seen this team in action - they are the truth.
undefeated when you show up :shades:

only a .965 winning percentage??

Sounds like the Head Coach needs some better assistants? :smile:

seriously, that record is damn impressive. Need to make sure the 49ers softball coaches are aware of them.

seriously, that record is damn impressive. Need to make sure the 49ers softball coaches are aware of them.
Whats crazy is this is not rec ball....This is travel ball, a notch above All Stars. All these girls reject their rec all star team to play on this team/level, so they aren't beating up on stiffs but other travel teams.

Are you grooming her to be a 49er?

how come i can’t get a link to metro’s picture? anybody else with this problem?

[QUOTE=metro;329714]Whats crazy is this is not rec ball…This is travel ball, a notch above All Stars. All these girls reject their rec all star team to play on this team/level, so they aren’t beating up on stiffs but other travel teams.[/QUOTE]

Metro, I coach a 9U boys baseball travel team from Huntersville.
That record is very impressive.

How did they take the first loss?

Metro, I coach a 9U boys baseball travel team from Huntersville. That record is very impressive.

How did they take the first loss?

they were stunned. the good part about it was that we had to play again 15 minutes later and we beat the same team, so they didn’t have time to dwell on it.

whats yall’s team called?

[QUOTE=metro;329737]they were stunned. the good part about it was that we had to play again 15 minutes later and we beat the same team, so they didn’t have time to dwell on it.

whats yall’s team called?[/QUOTE]

Huntersville Bombers.
We play mostly in Charlotte/Huntersville and Gastonia - USSSA.

Nice job Metro - even as the assistant coach! I am sure the ladies appreciate the water… :wink:

Per the article, looks like the scoring is pretty impressive too… according to my math, it looks like the avg scores are about 16.5 - 4.2… that is a spanking in any level of softball!

So when will Little Ms. Metro be in Moore Hall as a Frosh at 49er Land?