LOL cat pregame

Anyone seen them play this year? Will we hold them under 80 points? Can we move the game back to Wednesday since I have a conflict?

No.
No.
No.

No.
No.
No.[/quote] So you are siding with Davidson over me on the scheduling? Nice. ;D

Of all games on the schedule, I’m least looking forward to this matchup.

I hope we play 40 like we did the 1st 20 against Washington.

I went to their game vs College of Charleston. Lacking size like us, but they are very effective on the offensive end. Lots of kick outs, and good ball movement to set up open 3s. Not much on the defensive end, especially in the paint.

It’s gonna be LOL alright. But it will be AT us, sad to say. ???

We will get murdered by any team that can shoot the 3 ball until we learn to play better team defense. This game is gonna look a lot like the Michigan game, IMO.

^^^^^^^

Coach got time to prepare, and he h8 2 lose. So maybe we’ll improve with the Davidson prep.

I don’t think this game is likely to go well. Kalinoski killed us last year and was probably their best 3 point shooter, so it helps that he’s gone. But they still have plenty of 3-pt shooting to give us trouble, including Gibbs and Sullivan, and Barham is still there. The most likely outcome is a blowout. The only thing that might save us is I don’t think Davidson is quite as good this year without Kalinoski (he was impressive last year), and it’s at Halton. So we might keep it close, but I doubt it.

It’s crazy that Davidson won the A10 last year. I really wish we were good lately, we could’ve built some more casual fan interest in a game like this now that Davidson is a decent program.

It’s also a little crazy how good the A10 is right now (currently #1 rpi, expected to be top 7 once the power conferences get their usual easy home schedule bumps in conference play). I think they’re likely to sneak past one of the power conferences (probably the SEC) and get 3+ bids.

I predict a Niner victory.

I predict a Niner victory.[/quote]

Drinking this early in the morning? Sorry. I see it was late last night. Whatever.

I doubt we will win, but not because Davidson is great. Good grief, they just beat something named Denison AT HOME by ~10 points the other night.

I predict a Niner victory.[/quote] I don’t know if there is enough room on that limb for two, but I will predict that I won’t be embarrassed by our effort or coaching like I was last year.

F Davidson!

For the love of God, will someone please tell the student section to boo Curry when he shows up.

Stephen Curry will be at Halton tomorrow night hope he gets booed GO NINERS!

Funny thing. Boos sound and feel different when one’s team sucks, as opposed to when one’s team is good or at least competitive. These boos (I know they’re coming.) will just sound sad.

Funny thing. Boos sound and feel different when one’s team sucks, as opposed to when one’s team is good or at least competitive. These boos (I know they’re coming.) will just sound sad.[/quote]

Yeah, this. I wouldn’t boo Stef atm.