Looking for apartment/house

Hey guys… Shannon and myself, along with her current roommate, are looking for a place to live. We want to stay in the University area, either close to campus or along Harris towards I-77.

Our main priorities are price and safety. We’re looking for something that is in the $650-$700/mo range, no more than $750, someplace that we’ll feel safe in, and someplace that will allow his lab to stay.

Any ideas, or possibly some recommendations or listings that you know of that aren’t advertised would be appreciated.

Edit: Looking for a 2 br/ 1+ bath

good luck with finding anything decent at that price. Anything decent will be up around 800-1000.

Keep checking Craig’s List, but watch out for scams

Thornberry is nice. Not sure the exact price. But my girlfriend lives there and hasnt had any problems (knock on wood).

Camden, over on Harris and Albermarle. In a rough part of town, but I hear that good things.

We're looking for something that is in the $650-$700/mo range, no more than $750, someplace that we'll feel safe in

Wow. I can go ahead and tell you now, knowing from experience, that you won’t find anywhere that cheap that is safe. Any decent 3 bdrm place is going to be at least upper 800’s, most likely 900’s.

I suggest Ashford Green, where I live. We used to have a 3 bedroom for $910, now we are in a two bedroom for $830. It’s a nice place and a hell of a location. Walking distance to campus, grocery store, and the best bar in town.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;357102]Wow. I can go ahead and tell you now, knowing from experience, that you won’t find anywhere that cheap that is safe. Any decent 3 bdrm place is going to be at least upper 800’s, most likely 900’s.

I suggest Ashford Green, where I live. We used to have a 3 bedroom for $910, now we are in a two bedroom for $830. It’s a nice place and a hell of a location. Walking distance to campus, grocery store, and the best bar in town.[/QUOTE]

We’re actually only looking for a 2br… but I think we’re going to hold off for a while. Too expensive, too unsafe.

We're actually only looking for a 2br... but I think we're going to hold off for a while. Too expensive, too unsafe.

Dude, just throwin this out there, the 2 bedroom right below my apt is empty. We could be neighbors! :lol:

Dude, just throwin this out there, the 2 bedroom right below my apt is empty. We could be neighbors! :lol:

hmmm… interesting…

hmmm... interesting...

Gill, move on in! :lol:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;357112]Dude, just throwin this out there, the 2 bedroom right below my apt is empty. We could be neighbors! :lol:[/QUOTE]

And then I would never get anything done.