Lots of new people coming on board

Seems like we’ve had a jump in new posters. Hope they aren’t just new screen names for existing people. How are the new people hearing about us? Word of mouth, I assume. Students? Just wondering.

jcl, may be a good time to do the intro thread.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 07:53 AM [b] Students? [/b]
HA! dont kid yourself Lefty. Other than myself and maybe two or three others, this board is full of alum. the worthless student body at Charlotte is so apathetic they wouldnt know Curtis Withers if he fell right on top of them. its very very sad

There are a lot of my friends who are students that read this board and don’t post.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 09:50 PM [b] There are a lot of my friends who are students that read this board and don't post. [/b]
Ditto. Maybe we should put up some flyers or something on campus to get people to visit the site.

tell them to post!

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 07:53 AM [b] jcl, may be a good time to do the intro thread. [/b]
I can just bump up/sticky the original one I did and see if everything still seems relevant. Should pick up even more here as we get closer to Midnight Madness.

Did we ever determine what should be done?

Wow thread from the past!

I have noticed we seem to have some folks that seem to be posting that have come back. I guess that is a good sign.

I am putting a NNN sticker on each side of the ambulance - maybe I can do that this weekend or next before the 22nd run and tailgate.

I might as well use this thread as an intro. Long time lurker here. in fact, I used a former name for a few postings back around the time this thread started - I think I first signed on around 2001, but I dont remember the name that I posted with, only that I forgot the password and it used a now old uncc account which is why I abandoned the name. I was a student from 99-04, Civil Engineering. Met my wife and closest friends at Charlotte and enjoyed watching some of the best basketball games I’ve ever seen from inside at Halton. I find all my Niner info and facts here but rarely take the time to post as I am busy with work and three small children. Just very thankful that this site is here and fans such as these exist. The school needs more die-hard fans and fewer with carolina shirts in their closets.

Welcome to the board HF49er!

HighFlying49er is my hero of the day. Welcome to the board!

Welcome Good Sir!

Thanks guys, I suppose it’s just nice to let you know that there are more of us out here than you are probably aware.

Hopefully our unexpected run to the Final 4 this year will get a few more folks! :wink:

Hopefully our unexpected run to the Final 4 this year will get a few more folks! ;)[/quote]

Pass that stuff you’re drinking over here! :))

Nicely put!

Welcome aboard!

High Flying 49er is already one of my favorite posters. We need more like him.