Lukas Bergang - 2015 C signed LOI to Charlotte

[quote=“NinerNirvana, post:4, topic:29672”]Highlights:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9fwLtOVQSs[/size][/font][/quote]

I like the high-lights where the ball comes straight to him off the rim. You don’t see many rebounding high-lights like that now do you. Maybe he boxed out well, I’m not gonna go back and check.

Will definitely be an interesting season with a ton of new faces. No idea what to expect.

His highest scoring output this season is 6 points in one game and 4 rebounds in another. I am not Sure how he was utilized on his team.

I have no idea how good he is but maybe a possible red shirt?

Why have we not heard of this signing until now? Is this a big secret?

Not sure why everyone gets hung up on who the SF will be. Just about every team runs w/2 wings who are essentially interchangeable.

Probably because a lot of the recruiting insiders stateside don’t have a ton of overseas connections

Probably because a lot of the recruiting insiders stateside don’t have a ton of overseas connections[/quote]

Still, we usually get a statement from the coaching staff and a press release from charlotte49er.com.

Maybe the staff was waiting until everything gets through the NCAA clearinghouse. Sometimes the international guys schools are an easy match up with grades, classes and requirements here. #freelukas

Yep, there’s no telling if he will get cleared or not by the NCAA

This kid is 20 yrs old also, right?

That makes sense. I would think that the grades and transcripts would be taken care of prior to signing LOI.

This guy is a mystery. But, at least if he qualifies we have 11 players. That sounds alot better than the 5 we used to have.

That makes sense. I would think that the grades and transcripts would be taken care of prior to signing LOI.[/quote]

Taken care of to our liking maybe - but perhaps not the NCAAs - see Luka example from years ago.

Yes - born January 8, 1995.

This signing a real head scratcher based on most recent stats: 6.3 mpg, 1.8 ppg, 1 rpg, 0.1 apg. Hmm…

This signing a real head scratcher based on most recent stats: 6.3 mpg, 1.8 ppg, 1 rpg, 0.1 apg. Hmm…[/quote]

Sometimes you need 5 fouls.

This signing a real head scratcher based on most recent stats: 6.3 mpg, 1.8 ppg, 1 rpg, 0.1 apg. Hmm…[/quote]

maybe there are more to his stats than we know. he is 7’1", pretty athletic, and can shoot. maybe price feels like he can teach the other stuff.

maybe there are more to his stats than we know. he is 7’1", pretty athletic, and can shoot. maybe price feels like he can teach the other stuff.[/quote]

These days, I need to know FT % too.

maybe there are more to his stats than we know. he is 7’1", pretty athletic, and can shoot. maybe price feels like he can teach the other stuff.[/quote]

These days, I need to know FT % too.[/quote]
Touche’. Makes me long for the days of Jobey Thomas’ 94% FT%. Remember when he stepped to the line at the end of a game, you felt like it was in the bag.

Touche’. Makes me long for the days of Jobey Thomas’ 94% FT%. Remember when he stepped to the line at the end of a game, you felt like it was in the bag.[/quote]

Same with Leemire, seems like we haven’t had anyone who can hit FTs since him.

Touche’. Makes me long for the days of Jobey Thomas’ 94% FT%. Remember when he stepped to the line at the end of a game, you felt like it was in the bag.[/quote]
Loved Jobey and still do but he never shot 94% for a year. 91% for a year once and that’s damn good so I do get your point (Almost 90% once too). Below 80% his Frosh and Soph years if I remember correctly.