Lutz back to Pfeiffer?

Sorry if this is old news, but I just heard it, so I speculated a bit.

http://www.gofalconsports.com/article.asp?articleID=1851

i don’t think he would… be kinda like a step back like going back to the future… could happen i suppose. I think he’s prob okay on money, so if he feels like that’s what would make him and his family happy, then it’s possible.

I still think he could get a much higher gig somewhere else.

Be kinda cool to see him as a analyst on SportsCenter. lol.

This is purely speculation, but I could definitely see Moxley going to Pfeiffer. He graduated from there, and was an assistant there under Lutz and Davis.

49.txt (1.36 KB)

I don’t see Lutz taking that kind of step back. It would be a very good situation for Mox to land for his first gig. Maybe his ties will help him finally land one.

Funny you should mention doing tv commentating, because he has in fact been approached by both Fox and ESPN about doing regional broadcasts. This is according to my friend, who is a big donor and does financial planning for all key University and ex-university employees.

He would be good at that I think. Didn’t he do some softball coverage a summer or two ago? A change of pace may be good for him, plus that type of job keeps him somewhat visable.

Imagine if he did it and called one of our games…

That’d be really good for him, I think. Kind of a sabbatical from the grind.

I hate to ask, but its important - would any such salary also offset our financial obligation to him?

Depends on the terms of the contract, I imagine.

I doubt it, it is probably just head coaching jobs.

He would be good at that I think. Didn’t he do some softball coverage a summer or two ago? A change of pace may be good for him, plus that type of job keeps him somewhat visable.

Imagine if he did it and called one of our games…[/quote]

Mullins did that as a color guy for the ESPNCL broadcast of our TCU game that was a “throwback” game.

I’m gonna go with TV doesn’t count toward our buy out because it’s B-Ball HC only.