Lutz Discussion

Can’t we just talk about Lutz?

Lutz played exciting basketball. Current style is like watching paint dry.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll enjoy watching paint dry if we win a majority of our games.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Freaking love Bobby. Wish he would come back and help the AD. When Sanchez gets fired, we will have good options if we will spend the money. But to be honest, I would accept body. Wouldn’t be first choice, but I would take him.

The proof is in the pudding. We made the wrong mistake firing him at the time we did. We are 0-3 since that firing with coaching hires. We either have extremely bad luck, or Bobby was one helluva coach. Two things can be true and I think it’s a bit of both.

2 Likes

You said it Pal.

Lutz is more powerful now than Abraham when he parted the Red Sea. Just speak Lutz’s name three times and the censors come out to silence

1 Like

I love the old logo. It’s like reminding me of Lutz, whereas the new one reminds me of Sanchez and Healy.

1 Like

I Like UNCC. Its from where I graduated and we won…

1 Like

H.O.F. in 2024

1 Like

Thank you mods!! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you very little censors. You saved us all

I loved the way Lutz worked the Juco market. He would be good at the portal game im sure.

I loved the man. But his time has passed.

Our goal now is to find our NEXT Bobby Lutz not bring back the original Bobby Lutz

2 Likes

Hire Bobby, let him rebuild the program for a few years, and then hand off the program to a younger assistant on his staff.

Nobody trying to censor anyone. Say all stupid shit you care to and people who know better will just roll their eyes and shake their heads at the revisionist history.

1 Like

Yeah, we sure will…those of us who know better.

I am just baffled. When Charlotte was in an appropriate conference, CUSA 1.0, Lutz was awesome. Sure, we slipped a little in the A10 but I certainly understand the setback. Conference affiliation matters. Consider if we were moving to rhe Sunbelt instead of the AAC.

When lutz was coaching the atmosphere was great,even during a loss. With Lutz, we would have immediate improvement and a great environment. Seems to be a no brainer to me.

It’s important to note that Lutz has proven he can do it here, not every coach can.

3 Likes

So glad you guys have a place to talk to each other now. Enjoy!

1 Like

Two words about Lutz and his success: Rob Moxley.

1 Like

Lutz proved he could take over a winning program from two successful coaches and keep it rolling for a time. He did not prove that he could turn things around here.

2 Likes

The rinse and repeat conversation of this is excellent reading.

Wish someone could tell me a good solid reason why Lutz never was hired as a head coach at any other school?

3 Likes

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

clt says Lutz is the answer, but what is the question?

1 Like