Lutz Live Audio - 3/30

~11mb mp3 file, good quality (finally figured it out), right click --> save target as

http://www.charlottefortyniners.com/LutzLive.3.30.05.MP3

No discussion of the NC State loss
No discussion of the Tennessee interview
No calls (other than one guy promoting Bobby’s summer camps)

He did say Curt has assured him that he will be back next year unless he is projected to go in the first round which is unlikely. Not sure yet if he will attend the pre-draft camp in Chicago.

He also said that we will play in an exempt tournament next year either in Las Vegas (UNLV) or Pittsburgh.

Must’ve been a lot of commercials then. :smiley:

[b]He also said that we will play in an exempt tournament next year either in Las Vegas (UNLV) or Pittsburgh. [/b]

They said it is called the BCA Classic and all the games will be shown on ESPNU.
Nov 16-18.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Mar 30 2005, 10:16 PM [b]
[b]He also said that we will play in an exempt tournament next year either in Las Vegas (UNLV) or Pittsburgh. [/b]

They said it is called the BCA Classic and all the games will be shown on ESPNU.
Nov 16-18. [/b]

Here is a link to the tourney. It is called the Black Coaches Association Classic. I could have sworn it was held at NC State a few years ago, because my dad ( who is a State fan and retired) went to every single game. :wacko:

http://www.gazellegroup.com/bcabbclassic/purpose.html

Nevermind, I was thinking of the BCA Invitational:

http://www.gazellegroup.com/bcainvite/index.html

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles+Mar 30 2005, 09:38 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mr. Bojangles @ Mar 30 2005, 09:38 PM)

Thanks for the audio!

Liked that Coach said that all of April will be spent on defense and rebounding.

I think we’ll be in pretty good shape next fall.

GO NINERS!!!

Lets get to the hard questions Coach… Who do you have winning it all this year???

Request for a spot in your basketball camp in August havent been overwhelming? Maybe because it just turned SPRING last week, or because NO ONE KNOWS IF YOU WILL BE HERE!! Will you please teach my kid how to launch a 30’ jumpshot?

And I still dont get it. Lets try this one more time. Can you please tell me why I should be excited about the A-10?

Ahh, the memories of coaching at camp. A few late nights out with some of the visitiing coaches, directing warmup exercises the next morning and stinking like a brewery in a sweltering Mine Shaft and taking a kid to Presbyterian Hospital after catching a direct elbow hit to the eye, requiruing 160 stitches. (Ruined my shirt too, but I stopped the bleeding.)

The best one though was having to take a teenager to the infirmary when he had gotten drunk off Nyquil!

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Mar 30 2005, 09:16 PM [b]

Nov 16-18. [/b]

Also, regardless of where it’s played, UNLV and Pittsburgh will be included. 3 games in 3 days and will only count as one game on the game count.

So OOC schedule will include: Indiana, Miss St, Pitt, UNLV.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Mar 31 2005, 08:50 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Mar 31 2005, 08:50 AM)

Playing Pitt and UNLV is 10 times better than playing Yale and Central Connecticut State. I’m looking forward to it, especially if it’s in Vegas. It’s a good excuse to go to Vegas.

Just food for future thought, I did check flights to Las Vegas, they’re roughly $100 cheaper from Greensboro ($282) than Charlotte ($379) and $130 cheaper from Raleigh ($246). Of course, there is the unknown of gas prices and parking fees.

Perhaps the 49er Club will have a package if it is out west.