Lutz Live tonight??

I forgot to listen tonight - anyone catch it? What all did coach cover?

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 01:10 AM [b] I forgot to listen tonight - anyone catch it? What all did coach cover? [/b]
He did a great cover of Zepplin's "Kashmir" as his closing number! :D :D :D :D :D

I was there. Good show. I asked him about Curtis and he addressed it on the air. Can someone write a summary?

Btw, 10% of all sales in the bar area on Lutz Live nights (Thursdays) go to the fund to build the Alumni Center. Nice touch.

I caught a little of it while driving in the car. I know Lefty was there because I could hear him clapping going into every break. He did ask the Withers question and used his real name, so I will give him credit.

Lutz gave one of his typical stubborn answers. He said he doesn’t care how many points or looks Withers is gettting as long as we are winning. My question to Lutz would be “did you watch the Rutgers game and if so, do you call that winning”?
He didn’t really address the fact that Curt is only getting the ball out on the perimeter.

Lutz also is apparently happy with the way the offense is running and likes the looks we are getting from the perimeter. He mentioned that we are trying to get more looks from three point range. All this tells me is we are in for another season of bombs away.

Mrs. TF and I went last night for the first time ever. It actually wasn’t bad, other than it being kind of hard to hear Bobby and Matt for all the talking and screaming kids. After awhile they finally upped the volume.

I too would like to see Curt get the ball more inside, though he doesn’t seem to ever do well with his back turned… that’s something he needs to work on in order to get more inside touches, it seems.

Did he comment on FT shooting at all? Have they changed the way (or amount of time at least) they practice them after the Rutgers debacle?

:bball:

Anyone get the feeling the loss to Rutgers will be the talk all year on here?

I listen to part of the show while on my break at work. He talked about how important the win was at Valpo. Apparantly Valpo is like 117-15 or something in the past 10 years at home. Talked about the importance of the game this weekend and having a good crowd. Said he felt like they let the fans down at the Rutgers game.

Pretty good crowd out there. Glad we were heard. I thought the Lutz chant at the end was a nice way to close out the show.

[b]Said he felt like they let the fans down at the Rutgers game. [/b]

Hate to say it, but he’s dead on with that one - and not just the fans on this board. I took a friend from work and had been talking to him the whole week about the hype surrounding the Niners this year. Needless to say he didn’t see where the hype was coming from.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 10:37 AM [b]
[b]Said he felt like they let the fans down at the Rutgers game. [/b]

Hate to say it, but he’s dead on with that one - and not just the fans on this board. I took a friend from work and had been talking to him the whole week about the hype surrounding the Niners this year. Needless to say he didn’t see where the hype was coming from. [/b]

Normmm brought a friend for Rutgers and the friend is going to buy season tickets with us next year. He’s a big time basketball fan. It all depends on the person. We were actually pretty good in the Rutgers game, other than the free-throws.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Dec 3 2004, 11:12 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Dec 3 2004, 11:12 AM)