Lutz Live update

Haven’t seen one yet?

Did anyone attend?

do they catalog those? Would like to listen to it on my lunch break if they do.

take Prilosec first.

[QUOTE=HP49er;381280]take Prilosec first.[/QUOTE]

I’m on Protonix :wink:

I was there with a few others. Not really much to say. He talked about how we’ve been playing a good bit of zone lately to keep guys out of foul trouble since we have no depth, compared this years X team to the Cinci teams of the past, talked about the Winthrop and URI games comming up… nothing really out of the ordinary was discussed.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;381295]I was there with a few others. Not really much to say. He talked about how we’ve been playing a good bit of zone lately to keep guys out of foul trouble since we have no depth, compared this years X team to the Cinci teams of the past, talked about the Winthrop and URI games comming up… nothing really out of the ordinary was discussed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I was there with a few others. Not really much to say. He talked about how we've been playing a good bit of zone lately to keep guys out of foul trouble since we have no depth, compared this years X team to the Cinci teams of the past, talked about the Winthrop and URI games comming up.. nothing really out of the ordinary was discussed.

I know you usually post LL updates anyways, but do you (or anyone) mind making a new thread and posting the updates after every LL? Its makes it easier for the out-of-staters to stay in the loop.

I know you usually post LL updates anyways, but do you (or anyone) mind making a new thread and posting the updates after every LL? Its makes it easier for the out-of-staters to stay in the loop.

Yeah man I can do that.

Also forgot to mention, Shamari was the guest last night. He is an absolute class act, and you can tell he takes nothing for granted. I can’t wait to see him on the court next season.