Lutz Live

Anyone go to or listen to Lutz live? That could maybe give me an overview. I had to miss it, and was gonna listen to it, but 610 AM doesn’t come in real well in Mooresville. <_<

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 09:43 PM [b] Anyone go to or listen to Lutz live? That could maybe give me an overview. I had to miss it, and was gonna listen to it, but 610 AM doesn't come in real well in Mooresville. <_< [/b]
610 doesn't come in well in Charlotte.
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 01:02 AM [b] 610 doesn't come in well in Charlotte. [/b]
:lol:

Saddest, truest statement ever.

I can pick it up fine from West of the Lake, somehow. I missed the first 15 minutes, unfortunately. Anyone hear that part?

From what I heard:

-We’re defending really well against the three but not on the interior.

-We want to be more patient in the half-court and use the shot-clock. He said we took some quick shots, instead of running the offense early in the game. He pointed out the play where Curtis kicked it out and they worked it around for a Mitchell three at the top of the key. Said they want to do more of that (I was very glad to hear this!!!)

-Someone asked about the PG’s. He said he will continue to use them both…kind of situational. Mitch is fast paced, ie will be great vs UL when they’re pressing. Goldwire slows it down a little. Nance, EJ, and Goldwire will be used more in some games than others. Just depends on the situation.

-Big news on TV game for out-of towners: TCU will be shown live on ESPN Classic. I still haven’t heard final confirmation on the Cinci road game. ESPN2 has it listed as on.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 08:57 AM [b] TCU will be shown live on ESPN Classic. [/b]
Really? Thats good... I didn't think ESPN classic showed any live games.
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Dec 24 2004, 09:01 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Dec 24 2004, 09:01 AM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 09:16 AM [b] Yeah, that's what he said. ESPN Classic. My computer at home is slow. Can someone do some research on it? [/b]
Looks like it is one ESPN Classic. Thats a home game though... I thought we were playing at TCU.

Link (at the bottom)

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Dec 24 2004, 10:01 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Dec 24 2004, 10:01 AM)