Lutz talk from last night thread

[QUOTE=Gill2003;161858] My GF was sitting right behind Lutz.
Anyway, that made him snap.[/QUOTE]

Any pics of your GF?

[QUOTE=gamer;161864]Any pics of your GF?[/QUOTE]

That desperate, huh?

I thought at first that the poster known as Hooligan may have been the one showing his ass. Then I remembered him bragging that he doesn’t even go to our games.

He's a F@cking asshole, any idiot who thinks he's a fan and goes to home games and yells at the coach or the players is a F@cking asshole.

Couldn’t agree more…

Agreed.

and not yet, but we just took a picture together where I just rubbed my facepaint into her. I’ll put it up soon

I thought at first that the poster known as Hooligan may have been the one showing his ass. Then I remembered him bragging that he doesn't even go to our games.

You better watch what you say, he’ll make you play him in one on one…

I was one of the 7 or 8 people sitting in section 108, i believe the comment was something similar to what are you doing lutz when jamison got hurt again. The comment i think came from the section directly behind the bench though but apparently lutz thought it was one of us.

I was the only one in 111 (right behind the basket) who would even try to distract Ga Southern during their free throws. I had an extra green shirt and started whirling it around. This student next to me was actually cheering for Ga Southern. I wanted to punch him. The sad part is we used to be tight in high school. Man I wanted to punch him.

I’m tired of all the f’n BlTCHIN everybody does on here about lutz, mitch, and everyone else, 75% bandwagoneers - hate us if we lose , love the team that wins. Go to the game to support the team if you don’t care enough about your school to do that shut the f up.

i was in 106c, and i heard it from about 6-7 rows back, pretty near the top of 106, the guy said “what are you doing lutz”, and bobby went crazy. understandably though, the guy wouldn’t shupup the whole game!!

Him, plus the guy in the section where gang green used to sit, went on and on. The one who said “you’re a class act lutz” was in the gang green section, the best part about this ass is the carolina t’holes hat he was wearing!?!?!! you come to a charlotte game, wearing a tarhole hat, and then proceed to yell at the bobby the whole time!?

We have some stupid fans, or at least we have some stupid people who come to games. maybe they are always there, and they just stood out tonight because there was no one else there!! box score attendance on espn: less than 2000!
pitiful for what was a “bonus” home game, that we weren’t expecting!! some support, no fans come to the game, and the guys that do are retarded, loud, yelling at bobby!!

i was in 106c, and i heard it from about 6-7 rows back, pretty near the top of 106, the guy said "what are you doing lutz", and bobby went crazy. understandably though, the guy wouldn't shupup the whole game!!

Him, plus the guy in the section where gang green used to sit, went on and on. The one who said “you’re a class act lutz” was in the gang green section, the best part about this ass is the carolina t’holes hat he was wearing!?!?!! you come to a charlotte game, wearing a tarhole hat, and then proceed to yell at the bobby the whole time!?

We have some stupid fans, or at least we have some stupid people who come to games. maybe they are always there, and they just stood out tonight because there was no one else there!! box score attendance on espn: less than 2000!
pitiful for what was a “bonus” home game, that we weren’t expecting!! some support, no fans come to the game, and the guys that do are retarded, loud, yelling at bobby!!

GAMER!!!

gamer???

the best part about this ass is the carolina t'holes hat he was wearing!?!?!!

Holy crap this man is lucky I didn’t see him.

The guy running his mouth at Lutz should have been run out of the Gym by the “real fans” that heard him doing this.

Not cool for this to happen, even if you are not a big Lutz fan at this moment.

Was this idiot in the tarhole hat a student? If so, I doubt he has enough smarts to make it to graduation.

If he is a tarhole fan, what difference does it make to him what Bobby does? He’s welcome to attend our games, but not to stir up trouble and cause dissention.

Did he look like this?

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;161854]He’s a F@cking asshole, any idiot who thinks he’s a fan and goes to home games and yells at the coach or the players is a F@cking asshole.[/QUOTE]

AMEN.

If it was someone on this board, do me a personal favor and NEVER come here again.

[QUOTE=unccnick84;161907]Him, plus the guy in the section where gang green used to sit, went on and on. The one who said “you’re a class act lutz” was in the gang green section, the best part about this ass is the carolina t’holes hat he was wearing!?!?!! you come to a charlotte game, wearing a tarhole hat, and then proceed to yell at the bobby the whole time!?[/QUOTE]

These are the people that make us appear bush league. Please do not renew your season tickets, and for humanity’s sake DO NOT BREED.

What a waste of skin. DIAF.

DIAF.

QFT

Hey, who removed the idiotic first post the new poster made?