Lutz to Seton Hall

Just heard on Colin Cowherd’s show that Bobby has accepted the job at Seton Hall. Said that he doesn’t really understand the hire since he actually has never heard of UNC Charlotte and wondered if this was Carolina’s JV team. Whatever he is an asshole.

Good luck Bobby! Go Pirates!

…I will post a link as soon as I get out of the car, damn posting while driving…

http://www.shupirates.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=12600&ATCLID=204919791

Thats an unsubstantiated rumor ;D

Punch yourself in the dick Shagg…

Regards,

NN.N

[quote=“s9er, post:5, topic:22933”]Punch yourself in the dick Shagg…

Regards,

NN.N[/quote]

Very cranky board today huh? You guys should really get out and enjoy the weather or something. …

[quote=“shagg49er, post:6, topic:22933”][quote=“s9er, post:5, topic:22933”]Punch yourself in the dick Shagg…

Regards,

NN.N[/quote]

Very cranky board today huh? You guys should really get out and enjoy the weather or something. …[/quote]

Nahh, I forgot about Willard and bit till I read the link… :blank: (since we no longer have a mooning smiley, pretend this one is mooning you)

har har har…

I was ready to hire a hitman on Cowherd

Haha, he’s got one of the better national sports talk radio shows. His tv show is kind of lame though.

Haha, he’s got one of the better national sports talk radio shows. His tv show is kind of lame though.[/quote]

He’s totally off base about college basketball, he should never talk about it.

I freakin hate April Fool’s Day. Those that play jokes on people should be hurt badly.

I got a buddy really good this morning with one about us giving Odom a 6 year contract at $800k/year. Called me up right away and I strung him along for at least 10 minutes of ranting about Odom, Judy and our Athletic Department being completely incompetent.

I should have hung up with the joke still riding but I caved in.

I fell for Braswell decommitting last year, and this thread in 2010…I was really hoping for Lutz’s sake that was true.

Cowherd is the biggest tool on radio. He doesn’t know much about sports.

Coward is more TMZ than sports. He looks like a raccoon too.