Lutz's response?

Since I am listening to the Wyoming coverage for some reason??? I guess I will not hear the Lutz response to this performance. Can someone please let us know what he has to say?

Wyoming misses 22 FT’s and is out rebounded by double digits but still beats Charlotte. Something’s wrong with that picture. I’m going to sleep now but someone please give me some answers when I wake up! I don’t want to live with this hangover all week!

please give a followup, and please view my signature.

I know I said I was going to bed but one more thing…
Why do we have NO ANSWER to a big guy that can rebound, score and block shots? That was two nights in a row that a post player has owned us and done what he wanted. Absolutely no excuse for that!

Lutz Postgame:
We shouldn’t have played in this tournament because we’re not ready. Said it was his fault. Forced it on offense, taking shots off the dribble, not executing. Curt stunk it up in the first half, much better in the 2nd but that doesn’t do it. Have a lot to work to do. Have to find the guys, rotation, guys have been hurt. Nance played really well and Coleman. Withers struggled at the 5, needs to play the 4. Struggled to guard and they made shots on us. Very short interview. Not happy at all.

We recruited Justin Williams. He played with EJ at Colby JUCO. Sure would have been nice to have him.

I believe Lutz has been humbled.

If he can put together a solid squad for the rest of the season this was only a positive experience. I’d like to see us take 82 attempts next week vs Miss St. Only hit 75% of them.

What is up with EJ I don’t remember him being this bad last year? I really wonder what his shooting percentage was? I can only remember him hitting a foul shot.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;139669]We recruited Justin Williams. He played with EJ at Colby JUCO. Sure would have been nice to have him.[/QUOTE]

Justin Williams just set career high.

it is better that we lost, if we won we will keep playing the same way. just maybe we will change it now.

[QUOTE=JaMiNNiNeR;139671]What is up with EJ I don’t remember him being this bad last year? I really wonder what his shooting percentage was? I can only remember him hitting a foul shot.[/QUOTE]

He’s too soft

Shouldn’t have played in this tourney??? What kind of pussies are we. We ##### because our schedule is soft and then go 1-2 against this crap??

We can’t get Duke or UNC to do a home and home and we #####, do you blame them? Why should they play at Halton?

We ##### about the Big O. I personally hope no one tells them about this. After the last few games this year and last, we need to eat crow and shut the hell up.

Win 8 straight and then talk. Until then, hush and hope nobody notices.

What the hell is going on with the Niners. Why can’t we beat the teams that we should beat. I am sick and tired of the same ole shit. Who is the leader? Where is the coaching?

I know the players are the people on the court. I can’t believe this start. I am sick to my stomach. The returning players should have the hunger to be where we were last year. How awesome was it when we were ranked. I hope this start doesn’t snowball the entire season.

Excuse me while I throw up.

[QUOTE=hootie;139679]Shouldn’t have played in this tourney??? What kind of pussies are we. We ##### because our schedule is soft and then go 1-2 against this crap??

We can’t get Duke or UNC to do a home and home and we #####, do you blame them? Why should they play at Halton?

We ##### about the Big O. I personally hope no one tells them about this. After the last few games this year and last, we need to eat crow and shut the hell up.

Win 8 straight and then talk. Until then, hush and hope nobody notices.[/QUOTE]

“Shouldn’t have played in this tournament?”

Did Lutz really say this?

Is he for real?

ej has a hurt sholder…no excuses i know…but his shot has been WAY off all pre season because of it…yet he still takes shots like hes healthy

we cannot continue with one pass, or no pass, and done…i know our plays, and i can barley recall hearing mitch yell out some, or lutz, or even there being time to run some of our plays

when we get down in a game we huck it up and hope for the best, this is where BP was nice…aka davidson last year…i just thank god curt hit something at the end so we didnt lose by 20+

but we’ll bounce back, be a 7,8,9 seed in ncaa…and lose first game…i still am very much behind lutz, just disapointed…i thought this was the year all the “stupid loses” would go away

Lutz Postgame: Said it was his fault.

At least he’s honest and accurate

To you who have your head in the sand and say “it’s only one (now two) games”, well, in games that count, it’s now 1-6 over the last 7 games. And don’t even start to say “4 of those games were last year”. THAT’S MY DAMN POINT!!!
Part of the problem could be that coach is proving he ain’t in it any longer, thus confirming his desire to seek greener (how ironic!) pastures. I am over it.

Last night’s game confirmed all of our fears. The loss to NorthWestern was not a fluke. Our problems run much deeper than just defending against the Princeton offense. We lack heart, chemistry, and a floor leader. Something is seriously wrong when you start the season out 1-2 with 2 losses to teams with much less talent than we have. I don’t know what to blame that on besides coaching. It is now officially time to lower our expectations.

:pout:

We shouldn’t have played in this tournament because we’re not ready???

Correct me if I’m wrong, but everyone starts practice on the same day. Also, as far as I know we didn’t add this tournament to the schedule last Thursday.

That being said, Northwestern and Wyoming were ready, so was UNCW? What this tells me is Lutz is a lousy friggin coach.

I’ve had my fill with the half ass returns we see.

[QUOTE=Max Power;139716]Last night’s game confirmed all of our fears. The loss to NorthWestern was not a fluke. Our problems run much deeper than just defending against the Princeton offense. We lack heart, chemistry, and a floor leader. Something is seriously wrong when you start the season out 1-2 with 2 losses to teams with much less talent than we have. I don’t know what to blame that on besides coaching. It is now officially time to lower our expectations.

:pout:[/QUOTE]

All true. This is gonna be a brutal season.

No wonder you changed you username from Lutzfan.

From the Observer story:

[QUOTE]“You can take all the preseason things and throw them out the window,” Charlotte coach Bobby Lutz said. “We can be a good team, but we’re just not right now.”[/QUOTE]

Should we wait until 10 games in to make a judgements on the season? Obviously we have been terrible after 3.