Lutz's response?

from the same individuals. This is quite comicalā€¦hahahahahahaha

Yeah, Itā€™s funny how thereā€™s much more interest here after losses. We need to support our TEAM, even if people have issues with coaching.

Yeah, It's funny how there's much more interest here after losses. We need to support our TEAM, even if people have issues with coaching.

Itā€™s also funny how guys like EJ are nonexistent on here during the offseason but show their faces once the criticism of Lutz/the team surfaces.

Lefty, the problem is that the issues donā€™t change. Iā€™ve been yelling and screaming about our lack of discipline and my disdain for Bobbyā€™s ā€œstyleā€ for years now.

How about our coaching staff addressing our problems? How about adapting? Lutz has done nothing and Iā€™m so sick of hyping our team up to folks down here only to have our squad crap on us.

When the coaching staff no longer addresses the problems, itā€™s time for a change. And a change is long overdue.

HELLO, BUT WEā€™VE LOST 6 OF OUR LAST 7 GAMES!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICES?

Iā€™m sick of everyoneā€™s crap on here. Lutz is a great coach. He canā€™t coach shooting less than 30% in a half. That is on the players. Do you people have no faith in what we have? Sure we need a leader and we hit a big loss by losing Plavich and Basden but these guys can accomplish the same as they did last year if not more. Stop being b#%$^%#.

[QUOTE=styleswill;139749] Lutz is a great coach. [/QUOTE]

No heā€™s not. 1 win in 7 trys with arguably above average talent. Can we get a better coach? Who knows, but we definitely need a new direction, a new style, and a new ā€œfaceā€ on the program.

no no no, the reason they shot 30 % is becouse they shot only 3ā€™s, give me a break why cant we attack the inside with a top 10 PF? Give our talent to Huggins, Sendek, or Doh and we are undefeated right now, it about disipline we have way more talent than the whole bca put together(that is a credit to the coaching staff, they get great talent but wheres the heart?.

[QUOTE=styleswill;139749]Iā€™m sick of everyoneā€™s crap on here. Lutz is a great coach. He canā€™t coach shooting less than 30% in a half. That is on the players. Do you people have no faith in what we have? Sure we need a leader and we hit a big loss by losing Plavich and Basden but these guys can accomplish the same as they did last year if not more. Stop being b#%$^%#.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]He canā€™t coach shooting less than 30% in a half[/QUOTE]

We shot less than 30% in a half because of poor shot selection. We just dribbled down the court and shot a 3. If that is Lutzā€™s gameplan then he is [B]not[/B] a great coach. If that is not the gameplan then a great coach would bench whoever isnā€™t following the gameplan. That didnā€™t happen.

1 - 6 in the last 7 games speaks for itself.

That billboard has jinxed us again.

[QUOTE=CPA_Niner;139778]That billboard has jinxed us again.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Owned. :lmao: :weep: :ticked: :confused:

Iā€™m sure the team will improve throughout the year, with Alexander & Bennett back etcā€¦ However, this team will never reach its potential, as none of our other teams have. History will repeat itself. Lutz is top notch in everything except coaching. Other coaches donā€™t seem to have a hard getting their teams ready, but we consistently have this problem. There is only one solution!

[QUOTE=EJNiner;139735]from the same individuals. This is quite comicalā€¦hahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t think some of you understand how bad these losses are and just how difficult it will be to overcome them for post season play.

Besides being embarrassing right now, here are the long term effects of these 2 losses:

1. Guarantees us atleast 2 losses outside the top 150 rpi and probably 2 outside
    top 200 which the NCAA will use to assess penalty points to our final rpi.

2. Makes it extremely difficult for us to get under 50 in the final rpi which means we will have to win the A10 tourney to get into the NCAA tournament.

3. Guarantees we wonā€™t get ranked in the top 25 of either poll, which most of you think isnā€™t important but is a big tool when it comes to recruiting. This is why any time you here Judy speak, she rattles off where everyone has all our programs ranked.

4. Deflates any excitement the fans had about this season before our first home game which will KILL attendance in a critical transitional season for this program.

5. Probably keeps Lutz here atleast another year.

[QUOTE=xman;139816] Lutz is top notch in everything except coaching. [/QUOTE]

I would say that is a fairly important quality to be ā€œtop notchā€ in for a coach.

We were obviously not ready for the tournament. But my question is why?
What has the team been doing since Midnight Madness? Talking about how good plavich was?

And as far as RPI goesā€¦ Iā€™ve just become the biggest NW and Wyoming fan on earth.

The rankings just donā€™t happen, we went what 17-3 during one part of season last year and were not ranked or just got ranked.

Virginia could go 6 - 3 during the season and will immediately get ranked. Getting ranked has nothing to do with how your playing or your schedule.

Hey, look, if we were 1-2 against Syracuse, Indiana and Alabama, we wouldnā€™t be so alarmed.

We just lost two games to teams havenā€™t smelled success in ages. Blaming the coach is part of the territory, heā€™s responsible. Itā€™s just his fault though, the players still have to play the game.

ā€¦and that last billboard was Nashā€™s senior year. I was censored before, but all this crap 'bout ā€˜team chemistryā€™ is the same excuse as that miserable year.

Does anyone have ESPN insider???

Bilas has an article talking about teams coming out flat, but how the fans shouldnā€™t worryā€¦it seems from the lead in that he is writing about usā€¦

if anyone has it could ya link it?

[QUOTE=hootie;139857]Hey, look, if we were 1-2 against Syracuse, Indiana and Alabama, we wouldnā€™t be so alarmed.

We just lost two games to teams havenā€™t smelled success in ages. Blaming the coach is part of the territory, heā€™s responsible. Itā€™s just his fault though, the players still have to play the game.[/QUOTE]

Havenā€™t had success in ages??? Does the name Fennis Dembo mean anything to you??? I havenā€™t checked the box score, but Iā€™m sure he lit us up for 50 and thatā€™s why we lostā€¦ I think that dude will be great in the prosā€¦

And is far as Nothwestern goes, they made the Rose bowl 15 to 20 years agoā€¦

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;139862]Havenā€™t had success in ages??? Does the name Fennis Dembo mean anything to you??? [/QUOTE]

Rodney White had a longer NBA career than Fennis.