Lutzs' words of wisdom

On the postgame show…“they deserved to win"ECU”…they outplayed us…BRILLIANT!!! Now go down a Guinness!

He sounded like he was crying in the post-game show. I’ve never heard him sound like that before.

I didnt get to catch the postgame, was anything worth noting on here mentioned?

He talked about missed assignments on defense. NOW THERES A SHOCKER. It is too late in the season for that many missed assignments. A freshman torched us on the perimeter. ECU is a bad shooting team from the perimeter and had a kid go 4-4.

DEFENSE DID NOT COST US A DAMN THING. WE SCORED 51 PTS. MY 35+ TEAM SCORED 72 IN 30 MINUTES THURS NIGHT!!!

:smiley:

WELL IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AS PASSIVE AS WE DID ON OFFENSE AND SUCK ASS AS BAD YOU MIGHT WANT TO GUARD SOMEBODY!! YOUR 35+ TEAM COULD PROBABLY SCORE THAT MANY ON OUR PERIMETER DEFENSE.

Hootie you and Hummell seem to be in agreement on a lot of this. Just PM each other so I do not have to keep looking at the winking smiley faces.

Get 'em TSD.

TheShowDog, looks like ECU walked your bitch ass around the ring. GO PIRATES!

First of all, TSD, I didn’t put smiley’s. Second of all, what’s to disagree with? We’re better, they won. 54 pts should never beat you, in any league.

MOCK ME WITH CAPS AGAIN, AND I’LL KILL YOU. YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TOUCH ME AGAIN, I’LL KILL YOU. YOU OR ANY OF YOU HOMOS TOUCH ME OR ANY OF MY STUFF, I’LL KILL YOU.

I am a blithering idiot!

Thats TheShowDawg to your just found the gay smiley buttons and can’t help myself flamer ass.

I would not call that “walking us around the ring” but more of an “overlooking the mutt” trap game. Please feel free to return back to your normal place outside the ring doing your usual, sniffing our asses and humping our legs after we leave. I understand it will take a little time since you probably are still rushing the court.

As far as arguing with other fans, I have been arguing with Hootie for over 20 years.

Hootie. Lighten up Francess . Classic.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 04:41 PM [b] Hootie is tight! LMAO!! I love it when UNCC 40whiner fans argue! hahahahha! [/b]
hummel is packer.
[i]Originally posted by cltniners+Jan 29 2005, 08:46 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (cltniners @ Jan 29 2005, 08:46 PM)

TSD, you know I luv you. I think I’ve got my wife interested in swapping with you and that good looking thing that you fooled into marrying you.

I’m a little intimated though, the nail marks from your squeeze after a night with you in Orchard Trace still spook me.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners+Jan 29 2005, 08:46 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (cltniners @ Jan 29 2005, 08:46 PM)

Nobody is playing th part of Hootie. I am a season ticket holder for about 10 yrs now, graduated from UNCC in '88 and live and work in Asheville. I like coming to Picasso’s before the games and hearing other people opinions about the team. Lots of people know me.

ECU is not a very good basketball team. It’s the type team we should beat by 20 and for some reason we lose one games of these every season. I thought it would be SLU.

If you have followed the program for any amount of time you’d know that. And personally, I’m getting sick of it.

Now that I’m sober, I’m really pissed. The coaches didn’t have us ready to play, pure and simple. Basden and Baldwin have been great this year, but I thought they slept-walked through the game yesterday. Withers had the best game for him this year. Plavich played hard, but was off and that hurt. Iti is Iti, played ok.

One question, when they went box-and-1, why didn’t Sager get a smell? The one thing can do is shoot, maybe it would loosened things up a bit, couldn’t have hurt.

UNC board, new UVA coach

The Carolina board is trying to get him into the UVA job.

There is one funny quote in there, it says that one of the guys on the board heard from a media insider, that Lutz is a done deal to go to State, if Herb does not finish well.

[i]Originally posted by EJNiner+Jan 29 2005, 11:51 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (EJNiner @ Jan 29 2005, 11:51 PM)
Originally posted by cltniners@Jan 29 2005, 08:46 PM [b]

Amen