Madness Picture/Video thread (56k Beware)

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;263332]>I’m sorry is there a paragraph missing right here explaining the jump from paragraph 1 to paragraph 2?:popcorn:[/QUOTE]

Quality.

HAHAHAHHAHAH.

I wanna see a fight.

Look at the video damnit. I spend like 3 days attempting to make it using my meager video editing skilllzzz

yeah it would sound weird to me too, unless you knew eason. he said that just to try to get under my skin...my girlfriend and sean didn't speak after the game, considering he was on the court and she was right beside me and then we left. everyone already hates him on here...you should see the real guy. i'm not 100% sure if he's who i think he is, but considering he said something not even true to try to get under my skin, i'd be willing to put money on it.

i wonder if you can be at a basketball game with someone who has a restraining order against you…anyone know? some people just don’t know when to go away, so you have to make sure they do.

I think this is a case of mistaken identity. I have no idea who you are, and I have never spoken to you. :huh:

Edit: Talked to him on AIM, and it was mistaken identity.