Madness recap??

Can someone fill me in please? All I’ve heard so far are negative comments… was it really that bad? Who was in the dunk contest? Three pt contest? Was there a scrimmage? I WANT DETAILS! Thanks :smiley:

Shamari lost to a girl in the 3pt contest. Mayfield is pretty athletic. We have a girl player that can dunk a mini football. Anjuan has no hops

You call that a recap? Moss you’re better than that! Who all was in the dunk contest? Did 104 chant for all of the recruits? Someone fill me in!!

I missed the beginning online. Currently laying in bed about to pass out and dream that we had some commitments tonight, lol

You call that a recap? Moss you’re better than that! Who all was in the dunk contest? Did 104 chant for all of the recruits? Someone fill me in!![/quote]

Handlin’ that quote feature like a champ moss. You been hittin the alphabets? :))

Dunk:
Mayfield
KJ
Anjuan
Girl

Anjuan as no ups.
KJ is athletic
Mayfield can get up

Sickest dunk was Mayfield reverse off the side of the back board
Over all though this was pretty boring.

3:
Katie Meador beat Shamari… Derrio was ice cold and lost to Shamari

The video entrance was a take off on the ATeam - music and nick names. Also did one with “im not afraid” from Em. It was pretty good had Major bonding with team then the womens team and all marching together. Got a good pop from fans.

Scrimmage was decent. Split girls and guys up and ran. All Spears and Bras did was shoot threes.

Dusters looked strong. Cheerleaders were pretty good too.

Thanks NWA. That’s how you recap! (Take notes moss!)

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:6, topic:24133”]Scrimmage was decent. Split girls and guys up and ran. All Spears and Bras did was shoot threes.

Dusters looked strong. Cheerleaders were pretty good too.[/quote]

huh? Is that the offensive discipline everyone is expecting?

[quote=“gangreen95, post:8, topic:24133”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:6, topic:24133”]Scrimmage was decent. Split girls and guys up and ran. All Spears and Bras did was shoot threes.

huh? Is that the offensive discipline everyone is expecting?[/quote]

Dude…It’s Madness. You know Braz would never pull that in a real game, and I’m sure Shamari will rarely wander outside the arc like Lutz let him do all the time.

[quote=“gangreen95, post:8, topic:24133”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:6, topic:24133”]Scrimmage was decent. Split girls and guys up and ran. All Spears and Bras did was shoot threes.

I am assuming that Major won’t let them shoot that in practice so they took a chance to try it during the scrimmage.

Wow, batten down the hatches lol!

Seriously, I’m all down for criticism when its due, but let the guy at least coach an exhibition first! Jeeze…dont make it that obvious that you want him to fail.

They were just playing around. Spears hit a couple 3s and got hot, he was laughing and started backing up out of the paint to shoot 3s. Pretty sure Braswell will never attempt that in a real game, his shot’s dirty from outside 10ft.

Though I really hope Shamari isn’t our second best threat from 3 this year, since he was in the shootout…

I was surprised Gohks, Briscoe or Lewis weren’t in the 3-pt contest.

Same here, I figured it’d be green and sirin or lewis

KATIE MEADOR!!! Glad to see she’s getting more confidence in her shot. And glad to see someone out there besides me knows who she is.

They always use Seniors in the three point contest FYI

I’d like to add in, when Spears was on the floor he never passed the ball and just about made every shot he took (3pters). It was a joke though, you could tell he had told the guys he was going to do it before the scrimmage. He just kept shooting until he missed one.

I’m surprised they didn’t let Phil shoot in the 3pt contest. Hell he would’ve probably won it with the low scores Derrio and Shamari put up.

Derrio is a junior but I guess with Dew hurt and wilderness not much of a 3pt threat he was the best upperclassmen

I’m surprised they didn’t let Phil shoot in the 3pt contest. Hell he would’ve probably won it with the low scores Derrio and Shamari put up.[/quote]

Would have have made it through the first rack before time was up? :smiley: