Malware warning on NNN

FYI Google Chrome warns me before I open some threads that ninernation.net contains content from www.tundrasolutions.com, a site known to distribute malware.

There might be an ad somewhere on some pages of the forum that link back to that site…not sure.

I got that too, I’m guessing its from somewhere an avatar is linked from or a pic in someones sig.

I am a member of Tundrasolutions.com and it has picture sharing so that might be the issue. I’ve never encountered any issues with it though.

I wasn’t getting the warning on this thread until you posted! Off to the Gulag!

Your f’ing it up for everyone… I wouldn’t of bothered to post or open any more threads until I saw this on the main page.

Note to others stuck on the front page who see the malware warning when clicking threads, the problem is 49erseatbacks pictures that are hosted on tundra solutions.

I wasn’t getting the warning on this thread until you posted! Off to the Gulag![/quote]

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:3, topic:26903”]I am a member of Tundrasolutions.com and it has picture sharing so that might be the issue. I’ve never encountered any issues with it though.[/quote]I’ve removed your avatar and image in your sig. Find somewhere else to host them, that is definitely what was causing the issue.

So you busted up last week on NNN, 49erFBNow? If you’re also the person that wrecked the SuperModel draft 1-2 years ago, we need to have you arrested for hacking.

tundrasolutions.com? Is that on how to deal with having a GF with a butt so big, it looks like a reindeers butt on the artic tundra?

That’s odd, because they have been the same ones I’ve used for months. Perhaps Tundrasolutions has been attacked recently, because I been posting images from there on NN.N for over three years.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:9, topic:26903”]That’s odd, because they have been the same ones I’ve used for months. Perhaps Tundrasolutions has been attacked recently, because I been posting images from there on NN.N for over three years.[/quote]Could be, I just wanted to be cautious for all the posters sake. I’d recommend hosting them at imageshack.

We still having issues with loading images? I was loading from my laptop and getting an error, even after resizing.

We still having issues with loading images? I was loading from my laptop and getting an error, even after resizing.[/quote]I haven’t been able to change my sig. I’m not sure what the issue is.

You’ve had that site for 3 years 49rFBNow? So it was YOU who wrecked the Hot Chick Draft. Damn heathen. >:D

You got me! You found The Tater!