Man Sues over Chat room attacks

Man Sues over chat room attacks

:weep: :lmao:

[QUOTE]Marlowe characterized the dispute as a petty power struggle. He said Gillespie was the de facto leader of the “Romance — Older Men” chatroom, and didn’t like it when he and Charpentier challenged his authority.[/QUOTE]

:tongue:

Anyone else click on this thread expecting a story involving Over40 and Mike P? :biggrin:

i think they just passed a law making spamming and bashing illegal last week, unless you post your name and address with it or something. I think it was more for the boards out there where people do this for a financial gain, not something as silly as this.

i think they just passed a law making spamming and bashing illegal last week, unless you post your name and address with it or something. I think it was more for the boards out there where people do this for a financial gain, not something as silly as this.

Right you are.

There’s an F.A.Q. on the new law here: http://news.com.com/FAQ+The+new+annoy+law+explained/2100-1028_3-6025396.html?tag=nl

[QUOTE=Max Power;148470]Anyone else click on this thread expecting a story involving Over40 and Mike P? :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: