Marching Band Idea

With us moving to FBS, a marching band will now come sooner than later. Seeing everyone’s bands on CUSABBS, I noticed most have creative or semi-creative names. If you have some ideas on a name then post it, then we’ll take the most popular and have a poll.

My submission:

The Jewel in the Crown Marching Band.

Gooby Pls Marching Band

[quote=“J Felt, post:6, topic:25668”]I’m more in favor of our own big pep band that we slowly build into a real marching band over time. Start with match warmups and t-shirts then work our way to full uniforms and marching sets. I’m more in favor of this because it leads to our own band traditions. The songs we play at certain moments, for example. Bringing in other bands means we’re going to use THEIRS.

The HS bands would be a great thing, but please give them shirts to wear, we don’t need a baby blue band taking up a corner of our stadium. And they HAVE TO be able to play our fight song.

The student formed band would arguably be the best route until the U gets enough funds to start one. I still don’t understand how we won’t have a band. I just don’t.[/quote]

This. Can someone please explain this to me in detail?

[quote=“SteauA, post:23, topic:25668”][quote=“J Felt, post:6, topic:25668”]I’m more in favor of our own big pep band that we slowly build into a real marching band over time. Start with match warmups and t-shirts then work our way to full uniforms and marching sets. I’m more in favor of this because it leads to our own band traditions. The songs we play at certain moments, for example. Bringing in other bands means we’re going to use THEIRS.

The HS bands would be a great thing, but please give them shirts to wear, we don’t need a baby blue band taking up a corner of our stadium. And they HAVE TO be able to play our fight song.

The student formed band would arguably be the best route until the U gets enough funds to start one. I still don’t understand how we won’t have a band. I just don’t.[/quote]
This. Can someone please explain this to me in detail?[/quote]
couple of things are needed, all start with “$” at the front

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:21, topic:25668”]With us moving to FBS, a marching band will now come sooner than later. Seeing everyone’s bands on CUSABBS, I noticed most have creative or semi-creative names. If you have some ideas on a name then post it, then we’ll take the most popular and have a poll.

My submission:

The Jewel in the Crown Marching Band.

[/quote]The Marching Bonnies

The CONE Heads ;D

The Spangler Tormentors

The Marching Fantasies.