Marketing a football program in one simple email

Why? Its not like its going to sell out TWC arena… We’ll be able to get walk-up tickets. If it were in Halton it may be a different story.[/quote]
Walk up prices will be 5x your “per ticket price” if you divide your total nut by # of games, its a heli-bargain. Say you buy Harris Teeter season tix for $275. Thats $69 per seat for entire year. Divide that by 16 games = $4 per seat at TWC.

Did you go to the Wake or Maryland games on season tix? I did, and my seats rocked. No way I could get those dirt cheap on game day. Lower was sold out.

If I were presenting this, I would say for $275 you get 4 lower primo seats at TWC vs UT and 15 games at Halton free

…engineers ::slight_smile: ;D[/quote]

We’ll put this to the test. I’ll likely be buying walk-up type tickets. I can nearly guarantee you my ticket won’t be more than 25 bucks.

And I had student tix for the Maryland and Wake games, so I dont know what season tix got - I figured they were good though.

Season tickets are $49 and go to help the program, which will mean a better chance at a better team. I encourage everyone to buy them. $49 is pocket change.

Why? Its not like its going to sell out TWC arena… We’ll be able to get walk-up tickets. If it were in Halton it may be a different story.[/quote]
Walk up prices will be 5x your “per ticket price” if you divide your total nut by # of games, its a heli-bargain. Say you buy Harris Teeter season tix for $275. Thats $69 per seat for entire year. Divide that by 16 games = $4 per seat at TWC.

Did you go to the Wake or Maryland games on season tix? I did, and my seats rocked. No way I could get those dirt cheap on game day. Lower was sold out.

If I were presenting this, I would say for $275 you get 4 lower primo seats at TWC vs UT and 15 games at Halton free

…engineers ::slight_smile: ;D[/quote]

We’ll put this to the test. I’ll likely be buying walk-up type tickets. I can nearly guarantee you my ticket won’t be more than 25 bucks.[/quote]

So you resist the $49 package??? That is insane if you plan on going to TWC for Tenn game and a couple Halton games. You will pay $20 per ticket at TWC or give it to some shmuck scalping, and our school won’t get the money. Your math is mind boggling. Just buy the $49 deal and you will have every game at Halton and TWC + we keep the revenue. :confused:

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=204859916
(non conf games at Halton are $20) expect to be more at TWC