Martin Iti and Slapping that DAMN BALL!

Iti, when you get the ball can you stop slapping it when you don’t know what to do. Your just asking for a turnover!

it would be nice to see that improvement we were hearing about in the offseason…

[i]Originally posted by 49erkiger[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 02:26 PM [b] it would be nice to see that improvement we were hearing about in the offseason... [/b]
You didn't see it? He showed us his hook shot last night that he developed in the offseason. Unstoppable!!!!!! :D

Seriously though, I have noticed that he is more agressive offensively this year, which is good.

I’m so sick of the Iti-haters. He’s a heck of a lot better than last year, and he’s improved each game thus far save Valpo, which I didn’t have the benefit of seeing.
Let go of the #1 rated center by ESPN already. It’s not like we put out that ranking. Use last year as the basis of comparison like you would any other sophomore.

Im not an Iti hater it just looks like a kid who it 7’0 tall could get big and play like he has a set of balls on him, also he has a short temper that will cost us this year. he has already shown it once against LBS… Im not a hater just wish he would play with he is capable of playing… and as far as improvment i have not seen much… the best game Iti has had here was against Louisville last year when he ran the court like a wild man and play D even better. Im not a hater i just call what i see

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 01:58 PM [b] I'm so sick of the Iti-haters. He's a heck of a lot better than last year, and he's improved each game thus far save Valpo, which I didn't have the benefit of seeing. Let go of the #1 rated center by ESPN already. It's not like we put out that ranking. Use last year as the basis of comparison like you would any other sophomore. [/b]
Exactly, let the grudges go. He's a Niner, folks. It would be nice if we support him like one.

As far as performance goes, he’s a better player this year: More aggressive, quicker, STAYING OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE, showed more offense, playing with passion. We’re far better team when he’s out there and playing well.