Maryland is trying to blow past us in the voting.

As much as I would love to see Duke lose at Cameron, I’m selfish and want to see Maryland lose because I know that their 12-5 would trump our 14-3.

It is hard to watch the game with that idiot Vitale

I want to be ranked as much as anyone but I am stuck living with a Duke obessed roommate and I want Duke to get their butt kicked. GO TERPS!

I have a brother in-law in Nashua, NH that is Yankees, Patriots, and Duke Fan. Sense a pattern here? He doesn’t know the true meaning of the word “fan”. I know just what you are talking about but I gotta go with Dook.

Edit: Oh well, maybe we’ll be ranked in two weeks.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:43 PM [b] I have a brother in-law in Nashua, NH that is Yankees, Patriots, and Duke Fan. Sense a pattern here? He doesn't know the true meaning of the word "fan". I know just what you are talking about but I gotta go with Dook.

Edit: Oh well, maybe we’ll be ranked in two weeks. [/b]

Not so fast my friend.

An angry bunch of Yellow Jackets will buzz into the Comcast Center on Sunday night, so Maryland is no cinch to break into the Top 25.

BTW, #23/#24 Iowa lost tonight. The door is open. Now we need to blow through it on Saturday!!!