may as well Rice postgame

Need new AD fast so we can hire a coach and get him out recruiting!!

There was nothing positive from today at all. Missed FT’s, dumb turnovers, forced shots, bad defense, etc. Unless a miracle happens, Fancher cannot turn this season around.

Just don’t have the manpower to improve. We made a horrible Rice team look like world beaters.

Hudson was our most consistent player

And now we’ve lost another recruit to Liberty. And another Charlotte kid, and one of Dinkins guys.What’s up with that.
I know we have a complete mess
right now, but damn.
We need this ship righted a.s.a.p…

We need more long athletic guys. We are still lacking size for shot blocking, rebounding and boxing out.

A poor performance down the stretch, couldn’t make a shoot.
and the defense was awful.

Too many turnovers.

Some one please explain Jon Davis to me???
He takes one shot in the first half and the first play of
the second half he forces a shoot & takes 7 shots
in the second half WTF? Is he doing? Looks to
me, he is just putting in the time, won’t be
surprised if he transfers at years end.

we lose Ajukawa again. He is playing poorly.

Two bright spots are Milos & McGill & Haslem if
he can stay out of foul trouble

[quote=“ninerrbl, post:6, topic:32119”]A poor performance down the stretch, couldn’t make a shoot.
and the defense was awful.

Too many turnovers.

Some one please explain Jon Davis to me???
He takes one shot in the first half and the first play of
the second half he forces a shoot & takes 7 shots
in the second half WTF? Is he doing? Looks to
me, he is just putting in the time, won’t be
surprised if he transfers at years end.

we lose Ajukawa again. He is playing poorly.

Two bright spots are Milos & McGill & Haslem if
he can stay out of foul trouble[/quote]

clt says Davis is broken.

We lost to a Rice team that had a rpi of 326 and had lost 11 in a row and are 1-13 for the year.

Yup.

clt says Karen’s team won.

You’re never gonna let me off hook :))

I’m not sure what happened with this team. The problems are deeper than just coaching or talent. Mentally they are broken, in addition to all the other short comings. It’s just bad all around. Something happened - I don’t know if it was Price or Hudson or JD believing his shit or the Serbs sparking a civil war. Something happened that totally sunk this squad.

I agree with NWA. This team does not suffer from the lack of talent many of our teams had.

Hitting zero field goals after the last 4 minute timeout is a mental thing.

Mcgill reminds me of a young Dijuan Harris. Hopefully he develops well. Supica has all the tools, and plays a disciplined game. Even Haslem looks much better than early in the year. The tools are in place. Going to be interesting to see if Fancher can get them on the same page offensively down the stretch. Going to be even more interesting to see what transpires in the offseason.

If Jon Davis returns to form, this team could still win this league, and I’ll stand by that.

Making shots in a game isn’t talent?

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:12, topic:32119”]I agree with NWA. This team does not suffer from the lack of talent many of our teams had.

Mcgill reminds me of a young Dijuan Harris. Hopefully he develops well. Supica has all the tools, and plays a disciplined game. Even Haslem looks much better than early in the year. The tools are in place. Going to be interesting to see if Fancher can get them on the same page offensively down the stretch. Going to be even more interesting to see what transpires in the offseason.

If Jon Davis returns to form, this team could still win this league, and I’ll stand by that.[/quote]
Respectfully, we must be watching different teams…

Wow.

Wow.[/quote]

That’s a blinded Niner fan that 1) doesn’t watch other teams play 2) is on some good drugs, or 3) Jon Davis momma.

The cusa winner will be a top 100 team. We are 300+ Team. A good Jon Davis does not improve us 200+. I can’t tell if these type comments are serious or not. The talent on this team is not anywhere close to being a top 100 team.

Davis and White when playing well would start for a lot of D1 teams. Everyone else… not so much. Ajukwa and Garvin would be solid 2nd team players off the bench (7/8 guys). Our lineup and bench is pretty laughable. Price left the cupboards bare.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:12, topic:32119”]I agree with NWA. This team does not suffer from the lack of talent many of our teams had.

If Jon Davis returns to form, this team could still win this league, and I’ll stand by that.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with drinking early in the day! :))

Wow.[/quote]

That’s a blinded Niner fan that 1) doesn’t watch other teams play 2) is on some good drugs, or 3) Jon Davis momma.

The cusa winner will be a top 100 team. We are 300+ Team. A good Jon Davis does not improve us 200+. I can’t tell if these type comments are serious or not. The talent on this team is not anywhere close to being a top 100 team.

Davis and White when playing well would start for a lot of D1 teams. Everyone else… not so much. Ajukwa and Garvin would be solid 2nd team players off the bench (7/8 guys). Our lineup and bench is pretty laughable. Price left the cupboards bare.[/quote]

Clayton has a positive thought and the board wants to bury him. Go Niners!