media guides?

per the website, http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/boosters-levels.html

people at $250 and higher will get media guides. Anyone heard if or when they are going out?

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;357220]per the website, http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/boosters-levels.html

people at $250 and higher will get media guides. Anyone heard if or when they are going out?[/QUOTE]

I’ll get one, but if anyone who isn’t getting one wants mine, PM me.

I think you can buy one for like $10.

I have not received mine yet, nor have I heard anything about when we should receive them.

I have not received mine yet, nor have I heard anything about when we should receive them.

They are often not fully completed by the beginning of the season. Last year, the first ones we got were spiral bound, because they weren’t quite ready yet from the printer and the spiral bound ones were the early copies.

Saw one on ebay from PA. They must be coming out soon.

They should have arrived today. I’d already read both of them over the weekend though.

Good job as usual. Excellent photo of Traci Ray in the women’s guide too.

they need to PDF it like baseball does

Got mine yesterday. I have to comment on them - I’ve seen all of them since the early 90s and these are perhaps the best yet. Very well done.

Just received mine today. Can’t wait to read it.

Packaging is a little suspect, though, as the envelope was ripped open and retaped like USPS was suspecting Charlotte to mail a bomb or illegal drugs. :wink:

Just received mine today. Can't wait to read it.

Packaging is a little suspect, though, as the envelope was ripped open and retaped like USPS was suspecting Charlotte to mail a bomb or illegal drugs. :wink:

I had the same issue - my envelope was open, but it just seemed that the glue had failed. I flipped through them very quickly and they looked great. I’ll check them out more when I have time.

Guides look interesting. A lot to digest so I need to take some time before I comment on them.

Something I noticed on Wilderness, Bowden and several others.

What is “University College Major”?

Is this some kind of Undecided or General Studies?

Just curious because I’ve never heard of it.

Also, am I the only who has the heading on page 25 referring to “Charles Dew-”?

The seal on the envelope looked ok, but the envelope had been retaped.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;357220]per the website, http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/boosters-levels.html

people at $250 and higher will get media guides. Anyone heard if or when they are going out?[/QUOTE]

Got mine this week.

Guides look interesting. A lot to digest so I need to take some time before I comment on them.

Something I noticed on Wilderness, Bowden and several others.

What is “University College Major”?

Is this some kind of Undecided or General Studies?

Just curious because I’ve never heard of it.

Also, am I the only who has the heading on page 25 referring to “Charles Dew-”?

The seal on the envelope looked ok, but the envelope had been retaped.

Its for Undecided Majors if I understood correctly.