Medical & Law School News

We should tell the Bog, this is what we’re doing. Approve it, or get the f out of the way!

Ken, if it were up to me and we could get away with it, I’d give you a baseball bat and drop you off at the front entrance to the Spangler Center.

clt says to keep mccrory in the loop as well

Patty Mac isn’t Mayor anymore & lost Gov, so he’s kind of as helpful as Vinroot & Gantt. :))

Looks like he plans to run for governor again.

clt says mayor pat would be guv nah without the obama effect.

mayor pat is practically a 49er. we need him

I once took a piss beside mayor Pat in Halton arena.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:23614”]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/22/1711713/unc-medical-school-branch-for.html

And now our illustrious leader weighs in; by begging his masters to be part of it one day and taking a swipe at Presbyterian. Classy Phil![/quote]

I have no faith in Chancellor Dubious and his future here at UNC Charlotte.

[quote=“cltniners, post:46, topic:23614”]clt says mayor pat would be guv nah without the obama effect.

mayor pat is practically a 49er. we need him[/quote]

Mayor Pat is the man. If you need proof…

Is there any way to push him out?

We’re stuck with him until he decides to go somewhere else, aren’t we?

Hmmm, did someone say we are starting a movement to get Phil out of here?..

[quote=“cltniners, post:46, topic:23614”]clt says mayor pat would be guv nah without the obama effect.

mayor pat is practically a 49er. we need him[/quote]

Absolutely he would…

I didn’t say Pat wouldn’t help, just that people who’ve lost before statewide usually get ignored.

This isn’t the kind of thing we should forget about when there’s no article on it.

I’m not backing the idea, I just put 2 and 2 together in this thread and figured I’d get everyone’s opinion.

Would you like Pat to be our next Chancellor?

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:55, topic:23614”]I’m not backing the idea, I just put 2 and 2 together in this thread and figured I’d get everyone’s opinion.

Would you like Pat to be our next Chancellor?[/quote]

No, I’d rather he was in the governor’s office. He could do us more good there than in Bissel House.

Here are the home locations and loyalties of current BoG members. I can see four problems with this just by glancing at the map. Light purple is “neutral” but some are from lesser NC System alma maters and their loyalty may be to mother. Notice the complete absence of the color green. >:(

clt says great map. send that to your local state reps.

You mean our local Chapel Hill School of Government or Law graduate?

There was talk of McCrory as Governor or Chancellor. What about, at a minimum, on the BOGs?