Member Map

Saw one of these on the UAB board and thought it was pretty neat. Is there any possibility of adding one to Niner Nation? It bascially show were various members are located around the world.

Member Map

I agree. It would be nice for hooking up at road games. When we move to the A-10, our conference opponents will be more concentrated. None of this South Florida to Houston to Milwaukee to Cincinatti crap. Conference USA was doomed by geography from the start: now its the Big Least’s problem.

I am one hour from UMass; two hours from Fordham and URI; four hours from Temple, St. Josephs and LaSalle; six hours from Richmond and St. Bonneventure; and seven hours from George Washington. I’m particularly looking forward to the Philly and D.C. road trips with all of the extracurricular activities offered there. Going to Fordham however will be like going to Fort Apache The Bronx.

Wow, tha is awesome. I am going to miss being able to watch the Niners in Milwaukee and Chicago.

[i]Originally posted by VA49er[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 07:41 AM [b] Saw one of these on the UAB board and thought it was pretty neat. Is there any possibility of adding one to Niner Nation? It bascially show were various members are located around the world.

Member Map [/b]

I think I can probably come up with something… stay tuned.

[i]Originally posted by NinerMac+Jan 5 2005, 06:54 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NinerMac @ Jan 5 2005, 06:54 PM)

Just saw it. Thanks. That was quick!