Memo to justin who called packer yesterday

Haven’t had a chance since returning from game late last night,but wanted to get this one out there.I’m not 1 of those whose been complaining about wfnz’s treatment of Charlotte,but I know many here are. As I was riding down for the game yesterday,when I got into range I put on 610.The first call I hear is from “Justin from uncc” so I figure he’s gonna tell packer how pumped the students& all are bout the Depaul game…WRONG…first of all,Justin,whoever you are,you sounded like you were drunk or crappin the bed…than pac asks if the students are psyched for the big game…“well,ahh don’t know,mayyyybe a little”.So pac,of course feeds off of that and comes back with “so I guess the students only get excited for cinci…huh?”…wellll I guess so. Friggin moron,now I can understand why so many of the “sports guys” look down their noses at Charlotte. I couldn’t figure out why the hell you called! If anyone else heard the call and if i’m wrong in my take please correct me…anyway,GREAT GAME NINERS!!!

Just like to go on the record and say that I was not the Justin who called in yesterday. Niner@wake can verify that.

I have no clue what you’re talking about.

What don’t you understand?

the whole show yesterday was nothing but niner calls on packer. They gave us some credit most from killgo. Now gminski is whining that the bobcats should get the front page of the paper, instead if us. Give me a break nobody really cares about the bobcats yet, and rodney white didn’t even play.

I caught part of the show today and found the first part of the show today to be pretty supportive. Of course with Packer, if he says something remotely complimentary of the Niners that’s an improvement. 99% of the Niner fans I have heard call in on the show sound pretty uneducated about the school and the team.

[i]Originally posted by Niner4life[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 05:31 PM [b] Just like to go on the record and say that I was not the Justin who called in yesterday. Niner@wake can verify that. [/b]
are you the one that calls in on the whiner line?
[b] 99% of the Niner fans I have heard call in on the show sound pretty uneducated about the school and the team.[/b]
I hear that, I know everyone on this board dosn't listen or call but man, this really hurts our chances of getting new fans to the games when we get idiots that call and say their "UNCC" fans and no nothing about the team. The thing with Fudge Packer is we could use him to our advantage to get people to the game if educated charlotte fans call and talk about how going to the 9ers game is THE thing to do in charlotte. Its hard to get him to talk about us though when everyone that calls is from Gastonia and is a UNC-CH fan.

Nope it is not me. Im two hours and unfortunately (sarcasm) cant listen to fatman and the moron squad.

I’m from Gastonia and am not a UNC-CH fan. I have all my teeth, actually graduated from high school and have a BS in Accounting.

I just don’t fit that show’s demographic, so when you post about said show, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t listen.

I heard “Justin” on the show. It is dissapointing to hear Niner “fans” call in and sound like morons. However, Wednesday’s show was refreshing to hear. The Niners were the topic of discussion for most of the show that I heard. I did hear some educated fans who know what they are talking about call in and talk about the team. I usually hate John Kilgo (because he’s a UNC homer), but he promoted our basketball team, our University and our academic standards. They also talked about what a nice campus we have and how nice Halton was.

I listened to Thursday’s show and we were a major topic as well. I know we take a beating on there sometimes, but so does every other team. I know most of you hate the show and Packman, but he really does support and sometimes promote our program. Like him or not, there are alot of people that listen to him and I think we could use his show to our advantage. When Niner fans call in, it’s like free advertisement for our program. I don’t think we should shut out one of our major media outlets in Charlotte. Casual fans hear no one calling and think we are apathetic. Why would they want to come out to a game?

Flame away.

This Justin character sounds like an imposter to me. I bet cha he is Fudge no teeth cousin from Waxhaw trying to return a favor. Since noone calls, Fudge had to get someone to stir things up a bit. The good ole cheap trick “justifying my existence” which Fudge loves so much. Besides, why we all get upset about these no teeth dumb rednecks talk show anyway. By the way who is “UNCC”???

[i]Originally posted by Niner4life[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 06:31 PM [b] Just like to go on the record and say that I was not the Justin who called in yesterday. Niner@wake can verify that. [/b]
Thanks, Justin. I won't get you confused with the other one.