Memphis has nothing on CC3

HAHAHAHA 40" vertical?

If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t CC3 have a 48" vertical?

Mempiss is LAME. End of story…

Michael Jordan and James Worthy had verts of 41-43. Rumor has it Worthy could grab 1 dollar bills off the top of the backboard at Ashbrook HS in Gastonia.

Colley is not 5-7 higher than those guys. Sorry.

Anyone 6-8 with a 48 vert would be an automatic lottery pick

Before we landed Coley scout.com had him at 41 inches. Don’t know if that’s changed any since.

why, those memphis dunks for childs play compared to Coley!! if he’s not in the dunk contest, protest we shall!!!

[SIZE=2]

Before we landed Coley scout.com had him at 41 inches. Don’t know if that’s changed any since.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I was basing my info off a past scout or rivals listing, I was just too lazy to look it up. Interesting though that contemptor said it was listed at 38 on strength - all I heard about last year was this kids 40+ verticle in the preseason… its actually how I remembered who he was.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=metro;353679]Michael Jordan and James Worthy had verts of 41-43. Rumor has it Worthy could grab 1 dollar bills off the top of the backboard at Ashbrook HS in Gastonia.
[/QUOTE]

Anybody know David Thompson’s verticle? That guy could jump.

[QUOTE=ConcordNiners;353773]Anybody know David Thompson’s verticle? That guy could jump.[/QUOTE]

wikipedia says 48 inches but also says a citation is needed.

48" was Mitchell Baldwin per the 49er Strength and Conditioning video. Actually, it showed him leaping up onto a 48" platform flat-footed over and over. That’s not EXACTLY the same as a 48" vertical leap.

48" was Mitchell Baldwin per the 49er Strength and Conditioning video. Actually, it showed him leaping up onto a 48" platform flat-footed over and over. That's not EXACTLY the same as a 48" vertical leap.

It was a 52" platform that he was leaping onto, but you’re right, that’s not the same as a vert, since he is pulling his feet up to make it onto the platform. Pretty sure Mitch’s vert was measured at 41"