Memphis

if there was ever an example of crybaby thug basketball it was Memphis’ last 2 minutes of play tonight. they could/should have gotten an intentional foul everytime they tried to stop the clock and send UCLA to the line, part of me wanted to pull for them (mostly cause i dont care for UCLA much either) but after that i just realized why i hate their program.

[QUOTE=ninerID;163935]if there was ever an example of crybaby thug basketball it was Memphis’ last 2 minutes of play tonight. they could/should have gotten an intentional foul everytime they tried to stop the clock and send UCLA to the line, part of me wanted to pull for them (mostly cause i dont care for UCLA much either) but after that i just realized why i hate their program.[/QUOTE]

I agree…Dorsey is a thug

That avatar is strong. Butter takin his man off he dribble. I wonder if he’ll crack an NBA roster soon?

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;164081]That avatar is strong. Butter takin his man off he dribble. I wonder if he’ll crack an NBA roster soon?[/QUOTE]

Check his stats last i looked…shooting 48% from the field and 41% from the 3

we may soon have 4 former players in the nba. eddie, butter, iti, white (makes his comeback). :smile:

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;164246]we may soon have 4 former players in the nba. eddie, butter, iti, white (makes his comeback). :smile:[/QUOTE]

Withers???

[QUOTE=forDniner;164261]Withers???[/QUOTE]

wtf did i do?

withers, eddie, butter, iti, white (makes his comeback).

ok. 5 players counting iti after he takes nm state to a final four. :smile: