Miami Post Game

And what is crazy is Major got his extension based on Brax. When Judy called me about being livid about giving Major an extension she said we have a transfer sitting out and expect the team next year to be one of the best we have had in a long time and felt like it was important to have signed Major. Just. Awesome.[/quote]

Yet another reason it’s time to clean house, our AD thought the best team we would have in a “long time” goes 14-18 in CUSA… smh

[quote=“4ever niner, post:19, topic:30022”][quote=“Ben H, post:18, topic:30022”]I think right now with how badly we suck I could care less if they call us UNC Charlotte or not. Just turn this program around and then I’ll start caring about that kind of stuff again.

I’m starting to think that Brax is actually not that good after all. Next recruiting class is really important.[/quote] Is this a cut and copy from the last 7 years or so?[/quote]

Look, be mad all you want. I agree with you, change the university name, but yelling about it when our team is 1 and 7 and irrelevant isn’t going to make any difference. If you want to be stressed out about it that’s on you. Once Phil is gone we will have a better chance at changing the name, until then, it is our name, whatever. Unfortunately, I think so much hinges on Phil and Judy.

edit and apparently on the Major donors, who seem to not be of the same train of thought as the rest of us

[quote=“Ben H, post:22, topic:30022”][quote=“4ever niner, post:19, topic:30022”][quote=“Ben H, post:18, topic:30022”]I think right now with how badly we suck I could care less if they call us UNC Charlotte or not. Just turn this program around and then I’ll start caring about that kind of stuff again.

I’m starting to think that Brax is actually not that good after all. Next recruiting class is really important.[/quote] Is this a cut and copy from the last 7 years or so?[/quote]

Look, be mad all you want. I agree with you, change the university name, but yelling about it when our team is 1 and 7 and irrelevant isn’t going to make any difference. If you want to be stressed out about it that’s on you. Once Phil is gone we will have a better chance at changing the name, until then, it is our name, whatever. Unfortunately, I think so much hinges on Phil and Judy.

edit and apparently on the Major donors, who seem to not be of the same train of thought as the rest of us[/quote]

If you don’t care or aren’t stressed out about it, that’s fine. But don’t state the facts incorrectly. For athletics we are the Charlotte 49ers.

[quote=“Normmm, post:23, topic:30022”][quote=“Ben H, post:22, topic:30022”][quote=“4ever niner, post:19, topic:30022”][quote=“Ben H, post:18, topic:30022”]I think right now with how badly we suck I could care less if they call us UNC Charlotte or not. Just turn this program around and then I’ll start caring about that kind of stuff again.

edit and apparently on the Major donors, who seem to not be of the same train of thought as the rest of us[/quote]

If you don’t care or aren’t stressed out about it, that’s fine. But don’t state the facts incorrectly. For athletics we are the Charlotte 49ers.[/quote]

UNNCCC Charlotte 49’ers to be precise.