Michael Lamagurellia 2006

New recruit…He’s 6-4 180 lbs and plays for Christ Episcopal. He’s my nephew. Averaged 3.4 ppg and 1.7 rpg last year. He hopes to start this year. He could help fill the void that Curt leaves beind. Right now, Charlotte is his favorite, but I heard rumors that UNCG may offer a partial music scholarship. We’ll keep you updated.

hmm…can he shoot free throws?

Yes, about 75%. Even better, he’s proficient at the Piano, guitar, violin, mandalin and drums!

We definitely need band help…maybe someone that can mix up some new songs (like every other school in the country).

[i]Originally posted by 49erblh[/i]@Aug 31 2005, 12:23 AM [b] We definitely need band help...maybe someone that can mix up some new songs (like every other school in the country). [/b]
i dont know how long youve been around, but its more then 5 or 6 years u definely appreciate how far the band has come...esp when we go on the road and see some of these totally crap bands....like louisville and cincy, we sounded wayyyyyy better then either of them

and yeah im making some mixes of newer rap songs you’ll hear and others…but you can’t please everyone all the time, because anything new we play, immediatly after the game the elder alumni(which i don’t mean in a harsh way at all since they are the ones giving the most to charlotte) argue about how much we dont play the fight song enough and need to stop playing rock music

we are getting new nike polo shirts this year, so we won’t be wearing those off green terrible looking things that we have for the past 3 years