Midnight Madness roll call...

Midnight Madness is this Friday night! Who all on here is planning on going?

Let me start out the list by saying I’m in.

I’ll be at the pizza party before and in a seat for MM as well. Never miss it, though as I get older, I do find it a bit bland/anticlimatic but anytime I can get back in Halton for basketball, I’m there.

Any idea what the student participation will be like this year?

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 10:52 AM [b] I'll be at the pizza party before and in a seat for MM as well. Never miss it, though as I get older, I do find it a bit bland/anticlimatic but anytime I can get back in Halton for basketball, I'm there. [/b]
I'll be there! Haven't missed one the past 6 years. I guess they're not inviting me back to judge this year?

I of course will be there issuing all the usual anti-Huggins/anti-UC slurs.
Oh wait, it’s only MM. Seriously though… the scrimmage… it’s fixed. I know who wins. PM me if you want to take advantage of this insider information.

Also attending:

Antwon Coleman
Mitch Mullis
Coleman’s teammate Jerrell Jameson (apparently another JUCO we’ve offered). Does anyone know anything about him?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 11:12 AM [b] I of course will be there issuing all the usual anti-Huggins/anti-UC slurs. Oh wait, it's only MM. Seriously though.... the scrimmage.... it's fixed. I know who wins. PM me if you want to take advantage of this insider information.

Also attending:

Antwon Coleman
Mitch Mullis
Coleman’s teammate Jerrell Jameson (apparently another JUCO we’ve offered). Does anyone know anything about him? [/b]

Are the students going to SHOW up in force??? AS with most recruits who visit on MM, Coleman said he wants to see how the students support the team. Coleman says his dad lives in Charlotte and referred to it as home. How about WELCOME HOME big man.

It’s quiet this week on campus post fall break.
Do the Cincy game fans even know about it?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 04:33 PM [b] It's quiet this week on campus post fall break. Do the Cincy game fans even know about it? [/b]
doubt it, I am pretty disappointed in the way that the advertising for this event has been done.
[b]Coleman's teammate Jerrell Jameson (apparently another JUCO we've offered). Does anyone know anything about him?[/b]

I can’t find anything, but they play for Wabash Valley College in ILL.

[b]Chisox, I’ll be there, I have two personal things to celebrate Friday evening in Halton… the 4-year anniversary of my heart attack on October 17, 2000 and after 1133 days, finally gaining custody of my two sons today!

A special shout out to Celia Laney in the 49er Club office, for providing a wonderful character reference in the psych evaluation to the court. Thanks, “Mom, you are the best!”[/b]

I’ll be there - Section 131, Row F… yay band.

I will definently be there tomorow night. GO NINERS!!!

I’ll be there in full force with the ol’ ball and chain. I’m driving down from Asheville tomorrow, so I’ll probably get there sometime in the afternoon. Have to work out and pick up my paycheck before I leave. May check around at the bookstores and campus sports for a toboggan before the festivities start. Still may be a little early though. GO NINERS!!!

Gonna start drinking around 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, then go to the concert, then fight traffic back (sober), and make it to Midnight Madness fashionably late.

GO NINERS!

Me and the crew will definitely be there, and will definitely come with alcohol on the breath :wink:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 05:42 PM [b] [b]Chisox, I'll be there, I have two personal things to celebrate Friday evening in Halton... the 4-year anniversary of my heart attack on October 17, 2000 and after 1133 days, finally gaining custody of my two sons today!

A special shout out to Celia Laney in the 49er Club office, for providing a wonderful character reference in the psych evaluation to the court. Thanks, “Mom, you are the best!”[/b] [/b]

HP, congratualtions on both accounts. That’s really great to hear. Look forward to seeing you out there tonight.

BTW, loved your hole sponsorship at the TIAA-CREF Alumni tournament.

[SIZE=3]Hole Sponsored by:

High Point 49er [/SIZE]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hopefully this is an early barometer of interest in MM:

I just picked up tickets # 4985 and 86.
If they’ve been given out in order, and with the usual walk-up contingency, it’s going to be a very big turnout.

I will be there as well.

If anyone wants to meet me I’m a dark haired skinny guy. My name is Todd.

Is anyone going to Picasso’s pre-event? I figured I’d go there and warm up (beer) pre-event.

MK, sadly I was hoping you look like your avatar. Destro is the law.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 09:25 AM [b] I will be there as well.

If anyone wants to meet me I’m a dark haired skinny guy. My name is Todd. [/b]

MK, still reeling from your team’s performance? :stuck_out_tongue:

NLP, I will probably hit picassos at some point. What are some of the other preferred sports bar type restaurants in the area now?